DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My only post here tonight...

Corki

Guest Egwene

Oh no....all your hard work.. Sorry to hear about your Band's misfortune, Corki. Mind you, it looks to me that if you take away your own posts from the Kin thread, you guys are probably even... :wink:

Well, I just came in to say hello (also to sneakely point every one in direction Asmo thread to put a vote in *grins*).. and see how the battle was going. But alas, my question has already been answered.

Anyway how is life in the Kin.... any hot gossip, knitting needle incidents or Hot Spring leakage?? :P

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She did at the time, but I have told her not to worry about it as there are other things to worry about in life which are far more important than a load of spam threads!

*smirks and drops Northie some points just in case she ever wants to join the Kin* ;)

*hugs Corki* I'm not any good at groveling, but you know that already. *smiles and passes him a tall stein of "borrowed" brew* Stop by and visit whenever you want, sugar. You don't even have to keep editing your own posts. *smiles*

*laughs*

You call that group of ragamuffins "awesome"?? They are mad, but seriously, they are a great bunch of people! As Cumadrin, my Under-Commander, once said to me, the people in the Band here are like what he would expect in the books...people taking things seriously, but also out for a laugh, and that is caused by everyone'e unique character. They are a great bunch of people, even if I have to kick them into action now and then!!

*grins at Lor*

Now that could be interesting! It took some persuading for her to join the Band in the first place! lol! And the groveling, hence my plan! A good leader needs to know his enemy's weaknesses! ;)

And as you have seen, I am no longer ediiting my posts! I know I and the Band had some fun, so I am glad you did! So I hope this will lead to good ties between our two ORGs as Lor and I lead them!!!

*raises his Brew to toast the Band and the Fluffikins! :P*

Huzzah!!!

*drinks his Brew*

*laughs* Are you still trying to get me into the Band, Frenchie? *arches her eyebrow* I can just see all the crap flak I'd take off those *winks* sweet little people. Though it would make them shut up and gawk, and THAT almost makes it worth it. LOL

Nah, but then I'd have to join the Ogier or Kelly and Twinny would have my hide. And the BT, where I already visit, albiet less often since the MoNster thing happened, because Mo and Hero would have what was left of my hide.

*sighs* So, if I join one, I have to join three. *shakes her head* I don't think I have that in me. I'll just be an eternal visitor, stopping by to give you noogies, how's that?

*grins at Corki* I'm glad you're not editing the posts, anymore, though. People thought I was nuts responding to your edits before they realized what I was doing. *laughs*

And we now are in the lead...and I go to bed for one night and they start a Bar Brawl!

*shakes head*

Pesky Banders! Having a brawl without their esteemed leader! What did they think they were doing??

I will show them in the next brawl...when I decide that will be!

Lor, you know you want to join in the madness! ;)

*twirls into the thread, sees her name, back reads..*

Ok OK OK i am getting there Horn!!!!!!!! Corki, dear i am joining the band one of these days, let rl settle a bit....*grins* I am Lor's cosmic twin so it'll be like haveing a bit of her there...*laughs*

*pokes Horn* got me a horse and my title ready yet?

:shock: Ogier..oh my god the Library!

*runs off muttering about books and word lists and tarot seminars...*

*laughs* Jade, babe, this competition is NEVER going to end. Corki can't lose gracefully, no matter how badly he tries. *grins*

Which is just fine with me, let him get all cozy up there in his lofty heights. Kyn's not even here yet, so I'm not worried that Corks will stay up there for long. ;)

*grins at Corki* You know, I don't, actually. You'd find every excuse in the book to give me a penance and I'd really start to not like you. I don't want to take that chance, either. I'd really hate to have to drag you into the Kin's mudpit and bury you in it. *smirks* Though, now that I mention it...

*dumps large handfulls of mud down the back of his shirt with a wink*

Ah, couldn't resist. ;)

Archived