DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My only post here tonight...

Corki

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ack, you bish, Corki... :P How'd they get in the lead?! WHERE IS EVERYONE?! Hehehe...

I have a two year old to take care of, I can't post all the time! :cry: Yesterday was an exception! I can't honestly see how some of you have school and/or work and can post as much as you do. I bow to you! :shock:

Ok, unfortunately, there has been a huge error...yes, you do read correctly, we do now have about half of your post count. We had a member who spammed all our threads, and as I was deleting these spam posts, while I thought Northie was helping me delete these posts, she was actually deleting locked threads. So we have been set back for a bit...but we shall see what happens.

So forget my idea about saying we are superior to you for now...Northie unfortunately made a simple mistake, misunderstanding what I had asked for. We will be back though...

I was trying to speed up the tidying up of a spam fest by a SG/Band member, and got Northie in to help. I said individual posts, but I misread her MSN messages, thinking she was doing the same as me, but was instead doing threads. I have forgiven her, as it was a simple and honest mistake.

Also, just to warn you, deleting threads and posts also knocks down individual post counts.

In my eyes, there is no outright winner. We are both winners. We lead on Friday, you overhauled us yesterday, and we managed the same feat today, and would have continued on. Anyway, I have asked the Band to return back to posting to normality (whatever that might be), but what happened over the last few days has been good fun, and I hope we can have other ORG building exercise in the future.

Plus it has gone and ruined my plan for getting you grovel and bow down at the Band's feet.

Archived