DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My only post here tonight...

Corki

but just to say that the Band is closing in on the Kin! We have managed to cut it to about 75 posts now, after being nearly 150 behind!

We'll beat you, Lor, we shall!!!

CARAI AN SHEN AN CALHAR!!!!!!

EDIT (1): Well, I am going to cheat (and not give you any more of my valuable posts!) and post my reply here! lol! Well...it is just before 8pm here...still plenty of posting time for me...and then my State side Banders will start posting! I look forward to seeing the post count tomorrow!

CARAI AN SHEN AN CALHAR!!!!

EDIT (2): Good points Horn and Lor! In my eyes, the Band's silly games are a little more taxing, but a lot more fun! ;) And now the gap is under 50!!!! At this rate, we shall be leading at some stage!

EDIT (3): Well, Jhae, you never know...maybe you will join the Red Side! Or should I say the Red Hand?? hehe! *laughs at his joke* Oh, and if you take away our Game Threads, the Band would be winning by a whopping 174 posts at this current moment! Just some interesting statistics...

EDIT (4): *sighs* Well, our closing in attempt is now slacking as some of our State-side Banders are not around at the moment, probabaly due to work, so leaving us Europeans (Danya and myself) to try and keep up...and also some Banders are elsewhere, not playing Games they voted on...plus dinner is calling me, so we shall drift further behind...but we shall be back! Bigger and better than before!!! mwhahahaha!!!

EDIT (5): Yes, Lor, I am fourth! Is that a surprise?? Ah well, so much for going to get dinner. I expect I will do once I have finished listening to this Royksopp album. Thank you Jhae for increasing the Band's post count! ;) And I see the gap is opening up towards 100 again...

EDIT (6): Gosh! You are a load of little spammers!!! I wish I had never set this thread up now! The Band might not be 200 odd posts behind! Ah well, I will just play my trump card at a later date! 8) Enjoy your time at the top while it lasts...

EDIT (7): Still in the top 5! And maybe its slowing down due to all your spamming! Either that, or the Internet Gods have decided to curse your machines and connection speeds!

EDIT (8): *laughs at the Kin* hahahahaha!!!! The curse must be just affecting you, as I am posting away quite happily here!!! See what terrible things happen when you spam away...

EDIT (9): Ah well...I bet none of you are actually reading any of my edits...so I have my own little space where I can post and no-one will read what I put! *smiles in his own little world*

EDIT (10): Yet another interesting statistic...7 out of the top 10 posters at the moment are Band members, beating your 6! *sticks tongue out at the Kin members*

EDIT 11: *sighs yet again at the mention of another thread...but then smiles as the prospect of his plan coming into action sooner than expected* Ah well, time to finish this Latin and let the little spammers spam away to high heaven...*grabs a Battle Brew and starts drinking as he does his work*

EDIT 12: I am pondering sleep, but I will sleep well in the knowledge that someone reads my edits! Thanks Steel! And I will be interested to see if I am in the top 5 posters in the morning when I log back in, especially with the spamming Kin members around...

EDIT 13: I see I am being called a cheat! I think that is a little harsh! I am just using my brain to outwit the enemy! Why should I post on their boards properly and help them get further away from the Band? Plus I still technically posting once tonight! ;) Anyway, I am now off to bed! Enjoy your spamming, O Great Spamming Knitters! :lol:

EDIT 14: No, I haven't gone to bed yet! I have just overtaken Steel and now stand 3rd on the posting list! :D I am still hovering as DM is becoming far too addicting! But I believe bed is in order soon...as I prepare myself for an all nighter of posting on Tuesday night/Wednesday morning! mwhahahaha!!! Oh, by the way, it's damn time zones that are preventing me from posting with you for longer! ;)

EDIT 15: Well, I am still being lazy and posting on here again! :D But the Band is closing the gap, and at the rate we are going, we shall be overtaking The 'fluffy' Kin! And I am now back at number 3 in the posters list! *sticks tongue out at Jaydena* hehehe!!!

EDIT 16: I go to the gym for an hour or so, and look what happens! My reliable Banders post there way into the lead! Now it is time to consolidate that lead!!! mwhahahahahahaha!!!! Come on, 'fluffy' Kin! :lol:

EDIT 17: Didn't The Kin believe me when I said I had a trick or two up my sleeve? hehe! Well, know that the Band is in the lead, I propose that The Kin bows down to the Band and tell us what great posters we are, and we are superior to The Kin! I expect the thread posted by Lor on our boards, and then we will probably stop the silliness.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually on the couch as I, being the chivilrous knight I am, am loaning my bed to my parents!

We are going to make a trip to Atlanta, and also visit the Infantry Museum on post. My parents are going to go to some historic town nearby.. forgot the name but its a national cemetary. Thats while i'm at work. They are also gonna come to one of the Infantry Graduations to see me play.

You know EXACTLY what i'm talking about! Yes you! With the horns under your halo!

*smiles* that sounds like fun! Don't get lost in Atlanta. LOL

*checks her hair franticly* Hey, they're hidden! Don't go giving them away to the folks who don't know about them! *pokes*

Archived