DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

My only post here tonight...

Corki

Yeah, it's retarded or something. You have to choose Top Ten posters, then choose Descending in the 2nd box. Then Sort. Just choosing Top Ten won't work. It just lists them from when they registered if you don't choose descending too.

The Banders explained this to me yesterday, lol.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Egwene

In an effort to encourage the Kin to re-install the Hot Springs (pleeeease Dracos) I am contributing to the post count of said Org. *phew..that was a mouthful..lol)

....and if you sort the entire membership list by posts and descending than you'll find the lesser spam beings on there as well!!

In an effort to encourage the Kin to re-install the Hot Springs (pleeeease Dracos) I am contributing to the post count of said Org. *phew..that was a mouthful..lol)

....and if you sort the entire membership list by posts and descending than you'll find the lesser spam beings on there as well!!

The Hot Springs is on the private board below this (The Knitting Circle)... :)

Edit: Unless you meant to have the Springs moved to this board? It's a non spamming thread, so it's probably better off there... haha.

By the way, if you can't see the private board and don't know how to join. Make sure you're logged in, go to Usergroups at the right, choose the Org you want from the drop down list, click View Information, then click Join Group. Do this for every Org you're a member of or want to join... :)

Because Corki posted this in my post (Time to get posting!) below:

This will be my only post in your mission...but I say you shall fail...to the Band of the Red Hand! We shall out post you!!!!

There' date=' i have laid down the gauntlet! Now time to urge Band Members to post!!![/quote']

So we're at posting war I guess... haha.

Guest Egwene

* :cry: *...oh....it was a public spring on the temp board....I am doing the 'have a look around bit' and the Hot Springs were reallly nice to call in on......

*giggles*...... looks like the Kin's recruiting office has come up with a really sneaky plan here... :wink:

Archived