DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

THE DANCING MAILBOX..*giggles*

twinflower

Happy mail has arrived at Twinnie' house!!! *giggles and bounces*

Thank you! Thank you! Thank YOU!!!

Ursula sent me a lovely SPRING gift...*shakes head* I remember my mom having some of those Ursula..*laughts* spring candle holders...

and Kiara..OMG how fun is this? little grow kits..for Hollyhocks, Lavender, morning glory and DAISY'S!!!!!! and a canister of wildflower seeds..*grins* perfect for a Flowersinger with a black thumb...

And from Kelly, a lovely embroderied bookmark..I wish i had your patience with that Kel..it is beatuful..thank you.

*hugs and hugs and hugs* *grabs hands and snoopy dances with all..* thanks for brightening my day..*grins*

You're welcome! :D

I love our Happy Mail exchanges. This is one of the things in my life now that actually make me happy and keep me from being quite as stressed out. I really missed embroidering and I'm sooooo happy to have an excuse to do it again. :D

*smiles* Ursula is the only Regina I know in CA, so I'm going to go out on a limb and say yes, Jhae.

I got my seeds from Kelly today! My lobella died! *sobs in anguish* I had just bought myself seeds to replace it...*grins* and now I have more chances, just in case I screw that up. LOL I also have Chianti Hybrid Sunflowers, Chinese Lanterns (which I almost bought the other day), and Johnny Jump Ups (a special breed of pansy).

Makes me very glad I bought an extra nursery! LOL Thanks, Kelly!!! *hugs and smooches*

Can we say Happy Mail?

Yep, Regina is Ursula. Since I packed the stuff up in the car, in the parking lot of the post office, I forgot to put in the notes.

Val, SOUTHERN California, the dry part.

Anyway, Happy SPRING-thing to Everyone who signed up! :D

Archived