DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Name that Movie from the Picture....

Emperor

• Replies 675
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Community Administrator

Yep that is it, do you remember the shock ending?

By chance, is that the movie with the 2 or 3 sisters and friends that hitch hike alot? If so, I've only seen the first 45 minutes of it. (On like, fox movie channel or tcm or something)

Also, check the properties of your picture. :P

Wow, Lucy Liu's looking a little... out of sorts there.

And I guess I haven't seen this one!

I saw this one last night, Lets just say, this is one of the very few movies you see, or almost see her naked. :P

By chance, is that the movie with the 2 or 3 sisters and friends that hitch hike alot? If so, I've only seen the first 45 minutes of it. (On like, fox movie channel or tcm or something)

Actually if I remember correctly nearly the whole movie takes place at the camp.  But the girl that everyone picks on through the movie is really a boy who has been raised as a girl.

And I don't like moving all those pictures to a host site and wasting space.  I figure if someone uses it to guess then the game goes on...lol.

Actually if I remember correctly nearly the whole movie takes place at the camp.  But the girl that everyone picks on through the movie is really a boy who has been raised as a girl.

And I don't like moving all those pictures to a host site and wasting space.  I figure if someone uses it to guess then the game goes on...lol.

Heh, I haven't seen that movie then. :P

Bah anyone can contribute to this game.  If Rise is the right answer (and you sound sure of yourself there) please post a new picture or defer.

Its only a partial answer, actually its only about 1/3 of the title. SO I can't accept it unless someone adds the other 2 words. :P

(Btw thats the equivolent of answering 'the' on a movie called The Bear Catcher.. Its just not acceptable!)

Archived