DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Favorite Actress Finals (Battle 2, Page 4)

Emperor

Winners so far: Renee Zellweger, Audrey Hepburn, Kate Winslett

Losers:   Meryl Streep (fell to Curtis), Liv Tyler (fell to Zellweger), Susan Sarandon (fell to Foster), Julia Roberts (fell to A Hepburn), Ingrid Berman (fell to Winslett), Hally Barry (lost to Binoche), Carrie Fisher (lost to Bates), Katharine Hepburn (fell to Keaton), Sally Field (fell to Kidman), Hilary Swank (fell to Garbo), Angelina Jolie (fell to Jones),  Annette Bening (fell to Dench), Nicole Kidman (fell to Hepburn), Jamie Lee Curtis (fell to Zellweger), Greta Garbo (fell to Foster), Catherines Zeta Jones (fell to Winslett), Juliette Binoche (fell to Dench), Kathy Bates (fell to Keaton), Diane Keaton (fell to Zellweger), Judi Dench (fell to Hepburn), Jodi Foster (fell to Winslett), Audrey Hepburn (fell to Winslett)

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Both great, yet often under-rated actresses. Both often take tough roles in less-than-blockbuster movies for the art of it. Both have a natural talent for acting that few others can match.

But, most importantly, I've seen both of them naked. And Kate has the better [glow=purple,2,300]chahongas[/glow].

• Community Administrator

Jodi Foster And Hanible The Cannible > Titanic.

I agree, but remember...

Kate Winslet's bare lovelies in Titanic > Jodi Foster's barely there lovelies in Nell

They may be pretier/perkier, but at least Jodi Foster's lovelies can act.  ;)

They may be pretier/perkier, but at least Jodi Foster's lovelies can act.  ;)

Wait a second...

*compiles list of Kate Movies*

Little Children

Finding Neverland

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind

Iris

Hideous Kinky

Hamlet

Titanic

Sense and Sensibility

Heavenly Creatures

Have you even seen any of these movies?!?! Kate's lovelies can certainly act, or I doubt she would have been nominated for five Academy Awards.

Archived