DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

who wants to admit to watching trashy MTV shows? Discuss here! :)

Yveva

I watch crap-tv that Empy seriously despises, but I can't help it, I love it.  And therefore I am totally excited that The Hills is returning on Monday!  Seriously!  And I will also admit to watching the season premiere of Real World: Sydney... but I don't know if I will continue watching.  I haven't really followed a season since Vegas, but I still watch the opening episodes of it.

I only watch random shows on mtv. like yesterday they had a show called "I date someone older than me" or somthing like that. and the older lady who was dating the younger man, was cheating on him in the most obvious ways without actually having sex with someone else infront of him, and he didnt figure it out before she was so annyed that she just told him.. I was serioulsy amused  ;D

I once was hanging out with friends who decided we were going to watch Girls Next Door. I was in a strange city, with no car and no way to escape. I almost cried. Instead, I took a nap.  :P

I admit I watch America's Next Top Model, and for the purposes of office lunchtime discussion, an occasional Bachelor or similar show, but even if I had cable, I wouldn't watch these.

However, I don't judge you for it, everyone gets a guilty pleasure.  ;)

Girls Next Door is on E, and is acceptable for men to watch because it chronicles the life of playmates.  

America's Next Top Model is on the Frog and reruns on VH1 *shakes fist at Y for knowing that*.  How anyone can put up with Tyra is beyond me.

Archived