DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Seanchan!

Eqwina

I have been in the mood to start a new bio, and the Seanchan had always interested me. I was told that the Seanchan had been swallowed by the Freelanders. Is there anyone around? I am up for any kind of Seanchan bio as was curious as to what was needed? ???

There is me, Taea, Sam, Brenda (Yes, you are playing Lilune and thats final! RAR!), Claire has the Daughter of Nine Moons, Jagen brought back her old sul'dam and its getting there. :)

As to what you need, same thing as normal FL bios.  Here is a link to my damane to give you an idea:

http://sertorius.wordpress.com/2007/07/13/chali/

nope, Seekers can be anyone. I play a female former soldier turned Seeker when the seekers discovered she had a knack for discovering the truth. Seekers come from all layers of the Seanchan civilisation, and they can be found in all layers of the Seanchan civilisation. We're like shadows that way. There are listeners who spy on their masters for us, ratting out their masters to us if they discover that their masters have dark thoughts. To run from a seeker is to proclaim yourself a darkfriend. We are recognised by the seeker medalion that we show to those we wish to question, and the ravens on our shoulders that show that we are the property of the emperor. Not that we show those to everyone. They are our personal source of pride. We have no need to brag, not like the Death watch guard.

:D

pretty impressive recruitment speech, if I do say so myself :p

and now the Commander of the Ever Victorious Army. So... since we have little else besides Seekers and sul'dam/damane... I think we should get on the recruiting train. We can seduce them with promises of high positions and the fact that the Return is the next big RP.

Muaghde

I guess Seanchan sub-DL

Don, go hit Muirenn up for the two proposed RP's I mentioned in my report to her during the changeover.  Fall of Tarabon and the Throne of Winds are the two next major RP's planned that involve the Seanchan.

I'll see if I can locate the plans somewhere.

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have a Damane here. Cela, and sad little thing turned darkfriend by M'bela. Anyway I'm kind of just wondering if I should bring her back or make a completely new and spiffy Seanchan character...

Any suggestions??

yeah talk to me any time Stan. You'd acctually most likely be more informed than me. I used to be a flier, and I was in the Air Force irl, so I know about the air warfare part... the ground, not so much.

If anyone has a character, or has been wanting to make one, nows the time. As soon as the Return force leaves the shores, we'll be running into the Sea Folk. Or at least thats what I understand, I haven't gotten that promised email yet Muir *cough* :P