DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Seanchan!

Eqwina

• 3 weeks later...

there is something in mind, but I need to talk to Mrija about it. Then after we talk to Muir and Andrea about it, we can tell our divisions. Oh the fun of it all :D

btw if anyone has any questions for me regarding Seanchan, my msn is degeneratexxx@hotmail.com I'll be on it tomorrow (friday) as I acctually have a day off

Meat

that Seanchan guy

Also, would anyone here be in interested in playing with Graendal? :) I've only just got this character and am still getting to grips with what I've to do, but anyone interested only needs to poke me. :D

As for Sea Folk and Seanchan. *grins* I wait eagerly, etc.

• 2 months later...

That is an interesting question. My first thought would be no, because they consider a damane less then human, perhaps not even capable of thought and intelligence at a human level. It's be like making your dog a Seeker.  Plus, a Seeker has way too much authority, being able to command respect even from a Deathwatch Guard. And they have to be able to work independantly. A damane would always have to be attached to a sul'dam.

The way i saw it working is that a Seeker Suldam would arrange for this seeker damane to be linked (I think that what they call it) with a Suldam she wants to investigate. The seeker suldam would then have the damane tell her everything she saw and heard. I always thought they viewed damane as dangerous until they were leashed, but never as animals. And they obviously know that they have some intelligence as they are able to train them, and the damane are able to speak. and as for the raven tatoo that marks seekers, if a Suldam ever saw it on a damane, would she assume it was from before she was leashed? I think i may make this its own thread to get as many opinions as possible. I am trying to develope a new character.