DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

DOOMSLAYER MAFIA - GAME OVER

Darthe

@Darthe Should I actually be reading the writeups? Since I don't know the source material and we knew there was no flip since we no lunched and you bolded Tien Hodor which immediately brought my eyes to it I haven't actually read them...no offense lolololol.  Is it just flavor or should we be paying attention????

So I've mentioned a few times I've had something to say.  Well 2 something's but 1 is gonna wait till Day 2 or 3 if I'm still alive.  As I mentioned the other night just be lolme and esp with it being in regards to Soo h.  I've had no real issues with her posts.  Like nothing pinged me.  Like her voting me early shed do as either alignment tbh but what kinda stood out to me was that she literally just parked there for the entire phase.  I was concerned hence why I asked Derf about randoming, ties etc.  Maybe it's nothing and lolZander but I wanted to see what shed do with it and I got my answer.  Is it just a lolme thibg do y'all think?  

• Community Administrator
29 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Put Verb up with them and same with me with those 3.

Ah, see I thought Verb didn't have a good read on you on anything except to shoot you in the face to not spam the thread. 😛 

22 minutes ago, Zander? said:

@Darthe Should I actually be reading the writeups? Since I don't know the source material and we knew there was no flip since we no lunched and you bolded Tien Hodor which immediately brought my eyes to it I haven't actually read them...no offense lolololol.  Is it just flavor or should we be paying attention????

Just flavor.  It will flow with the story you're all making, but it's not gonna have hints in it that help anyone.

27 minutes ago, Zander? said:

IMO, reading those may give you some insight on whether there's any kind of faction/cults in play.

Your PM'd role theme, may coincide with the story Darthe's posting; Where Demons are being hunted by the Doom Slayer (Human?) in Hell.
Inversely, there's Humans that are hunted by Demons in Doom, and the Doom Slayer is there "protecting" the Humans from Demons.... or blowing up Humans & Demons cause lol.

7 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Just flavor.  It will flow with the story you're all making, but it's not gonna have hints in it that help anyone.

But then makes me wonder if Darthe be gaslighting us. 😄

38 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Next, whose the other if you said before my b I dont remember?

I was referring to Voodoo the IC as the only other townie (not including me, of course).

26 minutes ago, Zander? said:

So I've mentioned a few times I've had something to say.  Well 2 something's but 1 is gonna wait till Day 2 or 3 if I'm still alive.  As I mentioned the other night just be lolme and esp with it being in regards to Soo h.  I've had no real issues with her posts.  Like nothing pinged me.  Like her voting me early shed do as either alignment tbh but what kinda stood out to me was that she literally just parked there for the entire phase.  I was concerned hence why I asked Derf about randoming, ties etc.  Maybe it's nothing and lolZander but I wanted to see what shed do with it and I got my answer.  Is it just a lolme thibg do y'all think?  

I feel like nobody has really done anything that looks "bad", so we're all just working with gut feels and impressions.  Nothing is lolanything yet, heh.

10 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Ah, see I thought Verb didn't have a good read on you on anything except to shoot you in the face to not spam the thread. 😛 

That was because I already knew his alignment and it didn't match mine.

8 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Th at was from last game....Verb was a Wolf and I ofc my Villagery self.

Just now, SinisterDeath said:

IMO, reading those may give you some insight on whether there's any kind of faction/cults in play.

Your PM'd role theme, may coincide with the story Darthe's posting; Where Demons are being hunted by the Doom Slayer (Human?) in Hell.
Inversely, there's Humans that are hunted by Demons in Doom, and the Doom Slayer is there "protecting" the Humans from Demons.... or blowing up Humans & Demons cause lol.

It's a 7 player game not gonna be factions or cults imho bro

Just now, Verbal32 said:

I was referring to Voodoo the IC as the only other townie (not including me, of course).

I feel like nobody has really done anything that looks "bad", so we're all just working with gut feels and impressions.  Nothing is lolanything yet, heh.

That was because I already knew his alignment and it didn't match mine.

Ok noted I thought you meant you had a solid read on someone else not Voodoo lol

On 8/7/2022 at 2:10 PM, Darthe said:

Mod rules:

I always give rules for me as a mod before rules as a player.  SO here are some rules I'll be following.  No bastard modding.  No cults.  No influencing the game unfairly.  Flavor will not in any way affect the game for players. 

5 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

I'm sure you read the rules, but apparently you didn't remember them.  I color coded for your pleasure.

@SinisterDeath

I know you're just trying to play the game, but you've got to understand you can't just ignore what Darthe has stated are the rules and assume he's just messing with us.

If a mod did that and didn't state up front it was a bastard game, nobody would want to play their games anymore (and I wouldn't let them continue to mod here).

So let's not worry about stuff that Darthe explicitly stated is not in the game.

8 hours ago, Cass said:

@Sooh

What reasons do you have for me, in either direction?

I said you were lowest town, mostly because it had been the longest since you posted. You’re all pretty much varying shades of green to me now. Hoping I’ll get to a point where I’m more suspicious later lol 

51 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

I'm sure you read the rules, but apparently you didn't remember them.  I color coded for your pleasure.

Doom the game, which this is themed off of, has cults, and factions made up of Demons, Military, and Scientist, etc.
So when I'm talking factions/cults, I'm talking more so within the theme of the game, less so about Mafia rules typically call "cults".

I'm assuming there's two factions in this game. Townie & Wolf.
Given Darthe's less than clear answer, I'm assuming not all Town = Demons. Not All Wolves = Human. That our "Themed Roles" probably have nothing to do with us being "Town" or "Wolf" (Specially given fake claims)

I don't know if mafia has things where certain groups of townies can have two win conditions available to them.
E.g. All townies have the win condition to kill the wolf. Human Townies could win, if they kill all the Demon Townies

I don't know if that's a thing in Mafia.
I don't know if that's what you'd call a "Cult" or a "Faction" within the scope of traditional mafia, but given the what little I know about Mafia's "Cults" that's just my paranoia of "could this be a thing with Darthe Chaos?!".

We have almost no information to go on of who's wolfy or not. Digging into our "Themed roles" could lead to something, or could lead to absolutely nothing.

19 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

I'm pretty much always getting the bullet tonight unless it's you which I don't think so or Loaf (not sussing you loaf just you 2 are the Only ones I haven't seen Wolf) Only 2 " wildcards" but if it's Soo h Verb or Cass no offense but I'm the biggest threat to them.  Both because they know odds are I'll get there on them and they know I'm a very very hard ML.

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

I'm pretty much always getting the bullet tonight unless it's you which I don't think so or Loaf (not sussing you loaf just you 2 are the Only ones I haven't seen Wolf) Only 2 " wildcards" but if it's Soo h Verb or Cass no offense but I'm the biggest threat to them.  Both because they know odds are I'll get there on them and they know I'm a very very hard ML.

That video was more about the toddlers torturing me.

Just now, Zander? said:

2 hours ago, AwholeLoafaBread said:

Hello everyone!!

I am mowing the lawn for the hubs this morning so I'll be late, I'll catch up with you lovely people soon 😊 

Wait wut?!?!?!?!

DERF MOW THE DAMN YARD!!!!!

lolololol