DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

9 minutes ago, Verbal32 said:

What do you think about my point that he spewed me town b/c he was acting like he knew my alignment already?  Rookie mistake, or scum slip?

Initial gut reaction was a slip, but I acknowledge that sometimes mistakes are just mistakes, even for town (my shot on Zander, for example, lol).

I’d have to read again to give a better answer so if you can quote it for me please? I’m playing pretty much strictly on mobile so help me out 

What I will say before reading it again is that I think this sort of open speculation on his part is consistent with his town D1 in Fireball mafia (the other game on this board) and has been present throughout this game. While I would rather him focus on making reads on players I think his process is ending with results and I largely don’t feel like he’s forcing those results if that makes sense? He looks bad on the surface but idk. I’ve liked him D2 so far but my reads can be god awful sometimes so lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

20 minutes ago, Hallia said:

Heyo

I've got a minute and tbh no one seems inherently scummy.  I don't really know who to go on ATM.  I feel verb/Cory lock town bc I believe their reads and bc of that darthe is also town imo

I tbh keep waffling on you and clov.

I can’t really do anything with this unless you attach some examples as to why. Like I asked Tripped earlier - how do you see my EOD1 play from an AI perspective? What about makes me scum? I think there’s really only one correct answer here for wolf!AJ and it isn’t because I flipped my read on you but so far I haven’t seen anyone mention it

I don't know what to make of those sinister/clov anti-team posts.  I see the anti-team, but independently of that one thing I find them to be two of the wolfiest people in this game.  

AJ it sketches me out when you refuse to put me in hard town.  I'm like 5% from mod confirmed by this point.

1 minute ago, whiskey delta said:

I can’t really do anything with this unless you attach some examples as to why. Like I asked Tripped earlier - how do you see my EOD1 play from an AI perspective? What about makes me scum? I think there’s really only one correct answer here for wolf!AJ and it isn’t because I flipped my read on you but so far I haven’t seen anyone mention it

It's hard going back on mobile but I'll give it a go asap

Consider it respect Darthe. There is still a chance that Zander was double tapped so you’re not as clear as you are pretending but I will not actively seek your head either 

btw I remembered one game you did beat me as scum in case you were wondering 

14 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

Consider it respect Darthe. There is still a chance that Zander was double tapped so you’re not as clear as you are pretending but I will not actively seek your head either 

btw I remembered one game you did beat me as scum in case you were wondering 

I dont.  The odds of a vig and wolf shooting the same target in  12p game woth 3 wolves are ~6%.

15 minutes ago, Darthe said:

I dont.  The odds of a vig and wolf shooting the same target in  12p game woth 3 wolves are ~6%.

giphy.gif

but really, the only thing I care about that you said here is that there is a non-zero chance. Fmpov what I know is that there is a claimed vig and doc and both have named their targets. One died and the other lived so in theory there is no mechanical reason to clear you (this is good) but the info I am missing is where the scum shot resolved. Two shots were fired but we only know the direction of one. Just because Cory docced you does not mean he saved you. I understand you find this disagreeable but it what it is.

This is not the argument I want to have with you today. If you think I’m a wolf try lunching me and let’s see what happens. Or consider I’m voting Leelou here because I think there’s a wolf between her/Chris and wagoning them both will be more revealing in the long run than one wagon sitting at L-2

• Community Administrator
3 minutes ago, Cass said:

Vote Count

Clov (3) - Darthe, Hallia, Cory

SD (1) - Verbal

Leelou (1) - WhiskeyDelta

Not Voting (5) - Leelou, Tripped, SinisterDeath, Clov, VooDoo, 

6 votes to hammer. 

COUNTDOWN LINK

Didn't see that Hallia finally voted with Darthe. True to my word...

Vote Clov

• Community Administrator
26 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Vote SD

Interesting that LeeLou is voting opposite of Hallia today. 

On 7/11/2022 at 2:02 PM, Sooh said:

Final Vote Count:

Dice (6) - Hallia, Leelou, Tripped, SinisterDeath, Verbal, Zander

Leelou (1) - Clov

Hallia (5) - Whiskey, Dice, VooDoo, Cory, Darthe

Dice has been killed. He was VANILLA TOWN.

GLGL when he finds out he was killed in his sleep again.

See you all in 24 hrs! 

27 minutes ago, Cass said:

Vote Count

Clov (4) - Darthe, Hallia, Cory, SinisterDeath

SD (2) - Verbal, Leelou

Leelou (1) - WhiskeyDelta

Not Voting (3) - Tripped, Clov, VooDoo

6 votes to hammer. 

COUNTDOWN LINK