Not Voting (6): Leelou, Tripped, SinisterDeath, Verbal, Whiskey, Clov, 

6 votes to hammer.

Edited by Sooh

On 7/11/2022 at 3:02 PM, Sooh said:

Final Vote Count:

Dice (6) - Hallia, Leelou, Tripped, SinisterDeath, Verbal, Zander

Leelou (1) - Clov

Hallia (5) - Whiskey, Dice, VooDoo, Cory, Darthe

Dice has been killed. He was VANILLA TOWN.

GLGL when he finds out he was killed in his sleep again.

See you all in 24 hrs! 

Darthe - town

dice - town

cory - 

clov - townie

voodoo - 

whiskey - 

leelou - townie

verb - townie

hally - 

tripped - 

sinister - 

zander - town

Well that's some garbage for statistical spread lol.  The only thing I can say statistically meaningful is that there's almost always a wolf in cory/clov and I'm reading clov as townier than cory.  

Darthe is my top town & I still have Hallia as a town read here. AJ was moving down for me the more I saw him post, but I’m not ready to vote yet. I want to review voting around EOD, but I might not be able to get to it until first thing tomorrow morning. 

general thoughts on Clov? 

One thing I am laser focused on during my reread from AJ's re-entrance -> EoD how much reaching out did he do with other players to try and push through Hallia's wagon? He was the originator, and while he may not have had a confident read on Hallia, it's clear from his perspective he would have vastly preferred lynching Hallia to Dice

If AJ is mafia Hallia is always town too. I think I even noted at the time that AJ's early read on Hallia made sense from either w/w or w/v perspective, but AJ flipping his Hallia read after Hallia's return to the thread does not add up to me from w/w perspective when hallia looked better after her return to the thread that day.

@Darthe Just try to see my pov here, or at least a world i can see rn:

Dice was the first "real" wagon of the game. IDR who was on it besides Zander, you & me - but that's a pretty villagery list of players.

Hallia is a villager who is getting a lot of early townreads, but has one vocal player thats doubting her, but is still mostly townread. Dice returns and becomes the first person to really say he thinks Hallia's behavior is wolfy. AJ, previously townreading Hallia, sees the opportunity to reverse the read

I guess it makes more sense in my skull since I was, at the time, was doubting AJ more than Hallia, but it wouldve been a really opportunistic move for him to A) have an easy excuse to 180 his read and B) appease me from putting pressure on him for an unnatural progression on hallia

My inital problem with AJ was I thought his read on Hallia was unnatural.

His flip of the read also felt unnatural, but he knew I wasn't going to push him on it, because it was kind of my fault he questioned the read in the first place

So I'm left here thinking that AJ's progression has made no sense if he's town but makes perfect sense if he's a wolf and dice & hallia were v/v wagons

• Community Administrator
15 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Any reads today? 

Honestly? VooDoo feels more wolfy to me, like he's cocky he killed off Zander. But I also know we can't always trust my "gut".

My gut said dice was Villager, and I was right. 

I dunno about either you or Hallia.

Just now, whiskey delta said:

Was fully prepared thinking I was going ape with Zander today but I suppose Cory and I can instead.

Well, do you think I'm mafia?

I'm obviously gonna let you play today & reassess based on it but I have more trouble with your d1 than anyone else rn

2 minutes ago, SinisterDeath said:

Honestly? VooDoo feels more wolfy to me, like he's cocky he killed off Zander. But I also know we can't always trust my "gut".

lol.

IMO your "gut" has been off this whole game. Or you are wolf.

1 minute ago, Cory Caboose said:

Well, do you think I'm mafia?

I'm obviously gonna let you play today & reassess based on it but I have more trouble with your d1 than anyone else rn

idk honestly. I wasn’t expecting this but I do not like it. I think of everyone on this roster my EOD1 should be the most clean to you so I’m pretty unsure now. Zander eating a bullet was really unexpected 

33 minutes ago, Leelou said:

Darthe is my top town & I still have Hallia as a town read here. AJ was moving down for me the more I saw him post, but I’m not ready to vote yet. I want to review voting around EOD, but I might not be able to get to it until first thing tomorrow morning. 

general thoughts on Clov? 

I did not find this helpful./  You got a why?

2 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

You think my EOD1 was performative for you?

Why can’t I make that read on Dice as Town?

I am not sure what you mean re: EoD1? I think if you're mafia the 180 on Hallia was slick and a good opportunity in the thread presented itself and it giving a solution to me pestering you about Hallia as an added benefit. It doesn't make it impossible you're a villager either. I don't think you were performing for me at EoD1, lmk where you got that impression if its a sticking point.

I do want to see if you were actually trying to get the Hallia wagon through or if you were just happy to watch it, but I'll get a better evaluation of that after rereading

I definitely do think you could make that read on dice as a villager. It's not a point against you

56 minutes ago, Hallia said:

With dice flip and Zander town I protest but fully expect a lunching

I'm glad I wasn't 2/2 on bad reads tho

I would fully expect scum!Hally to PR claim in that spot so I’m pretty good with you not being a wagon today actually