DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

• Community Administrator

Alright back for a bit.

My self vote was out of annoyance/frustration with vets expectinf newbies to know every nuance of mafia culture, and anything counter is a slight/insult. So if my being here is annoying, just Lynch me and be done with it. 

14 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

If we take my name out of middle:

voodoo

whiskey

leelou

verb

who is most sus?

My answer to this is Whiskey.

Wolf going for the easy town kill. 

Just now, whiskey delta said:

It scares the crap outta me 😖

Yeah we’re on different planets this game.  If he doubled down on dice there I’d be throwing everything at Cory, but swapping to hally given the gamestate feels right.  May not be a wolf, but that tells me Cory’s mind is in the game.

2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

I listed this already but.

I didn't like the Dice Hallia interaction.  As I stated I dont feel its V/V and atp I have Hallia more Town then Dice.

I haven't seen any of thise spicy Dice comments posts or reads yet at all.

Hes not really interacting like we usually do and him locking an early read on me 1 way or the other.

He susses Hallia for awhile and didnt vote her till someone commented about it to him.

To some extent I feel like dice finding something that irks him and biting down single mindedly is something he does as town a lot

It’s not super confident but its made me less enthused to put him up today

1 minute ago, SinisterDeath said:

Alright back for a bit.

My self vote was out of annoyance/frustration with vets expectinf newbies to know every nuance of mafia culture, and anything counter is a slight/insult. So if my being here is annoying, just Lynch me and be done with it. 

My answer to this is Whiskey.

Wolf going for the easy town kill. 

You’re good, it’s the etiquette that will minority frustrAte some folks, but only cause we tell you “no it’s not like that” and you keep going on.

Just now, Cory Caboose said:

To some extent I feel like dice finding something that irks him and biting down single mindedly is something he does as town a lot

It’s not super confident but its made me less enthused to put him up today

Dice does this as both alignments exact when it's Wolf Dice is not as hard and feels a bit more forced.  Somewhat simialr but not really imo.  If Dice and or Hallia villa my Cory suss rises big time fwiw.

3 minutes ago, whiskey delta said:

It scares the crap outta me 😖

If Hallia were to flip mafia I would guess strongly you’re a villager despite the early SA tinfoiling

It would be a pretty funny end to our little carousel ride this day

Just now, Zander? said:

Dice does this as both alignments except when it's Wolf Dice is not as hard and feels a bit more forced.  Somewhat simialr but not really imo.  If Dice and or Hallia villa my Cory suss rises big time fwiw.

Official Vote Count

Dice (4) - Zander, Hallia, Leelou, Tripped

Leelou (1) - Clov

Hallia (5) - AJ, Dice, Darthe, VooDoo, Cory

Sinister Death (2) - Verbal, SinisterDeath

Not Voting (0):

3 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

Hallia just seemed less, ummm, concerned? earlier on. Now there feels like there's more pushback

Ok.  I always felt like those tone reads people like to do (Cory comes to mind) deals more on a game to game basis.  Like, player X's tone is not the same as last game...and they were town last game, so maybe scum now.

That's how I've always interpreted tone reads, so I don't get how it works within a single game and not referencing other games.

Halp?

Just now, Sooh said:

Official Vote Count

Leelou (1) - Clov

Not Voting (0):

@SinisterDeath take vote off yourself jeep it off yourself and vote someone 

6 minutes ago, Darthe said:

Yeah we’re on different planets this game.  If he doubled down on dice there I’d be throwing everything at Cory, but swapping to hally given the gamestate feels right.  May not be a wolf, but that tells me Cory’s mind is in the game.

I don't understand this, can you dumb it down for me?  Both Dice & Hallia are the lynch leaders, so I don't get what you're saying.  

1 minute ago, Sooh said:

Official Vote Count

Leelou (1) - Clov

Not Voting (0):

Suddenly the dice wagon looks pretty awful, as does sinister.  

1 minute ago, Verbal32 said:

Ok.  I always felt like those tone reads people like to do (Cory comes to mind) deals more on a game to game basis.  Like, player X's tone is not the same as last game...and they were town last game, so maybe scum now.

That's how I've always interpreted tone reads, so I don't get how it works within a single game and not referencing other games.

Halp?

Yeah if I could reference other games I would but I am le newb.

2 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Dice does this as both alignments exact when it's Wolf Dice is not as hard and feels a bit more forced.  Somewhat simialr but not really imo.  If Dice and or Hallia villa my Cory suss rises big time fwiw.

Shrug

Dice took a swing at her when she was more or less being townread (I was basically the only dissenter at the time and I wasnt going particularly hard) and the kind of stuff that bothered him bothered me too.

Just intuition bay bee

Just now, Sooh said:

Official Vote Count

Leelou (1) - Clov

Not Voting (0):

@Verbal32

SD not the lynch for today who else would you vote that's actually a chance if happening

Everyone needs to be held accountable for their votes for game solve imo

Just now, Cory Caboose said:

Shrug

Dice took a swing at her when she was more or less being townread (I was basically the only dissenter at the time and I wasnt going particularly hard) and the kind of stuff that bothered him bothered me too.

Just intuition bay bee

Notice how he's been primarily pandering to you....something feels fishy bay bee