DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

Just now, Darthe said:

Earlier I had him slight town but I feel he’s fallen off and I don’t understand his sus of you at all.  I need more info, hence I’m asking questions.

One thing I love about AJ is as Wolf he's got no fear of pushing me....kinda like you used too....I find it very fun lolololol.  

I'm.not super easy for a Wolf to push so I respect the game its like that time Wolf me tried to push Villa Cory and got lunched up real quick lolololol

Official Vote Count

Dice (3) - Zander, Hallia, Leelou

Leelou (2) - Clov, Cory

Hallia (3) - AJ, Dice, Darthe, 

Sinister Death (2) - Verbal, SinisterDeath

Not Voting (2): Tripped, VooDoo

In case of a tie the kill will be randed.

Thanks for all the help Cass and others who have made vote counts ❤️

Just now, VooDooNut said:

Page 31 had me sussing @Zander?@Dartheand @Cory Caboosebut I've since lost my way. It was just weird how quickly those votes accumulated on @dicetosser1

It’s beautiful.  Unlike other stats discussed, measuring voting patterns is actually a useful part of the game that’s entirely permitted.  Those dice votes are all great except for Hallys.

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

One thing I love about AJ is as Wolf he's got no fear of pushing me....kinda like you used too....I find it very fun lolololol.  

I'm.not super easy for a Wolf to push so I respect the game its like that time Wolf me tried to push Villa Cory and got lunched up real quick lolololol

I mean I can push u if u want, but I already think we’re on the same team so feels counterproductive 

9 minutes ago, Zander? said:

No?  Ok but I'm not waffling on SD so.....I said a few times not the play for today soooo....????

You’re being obtuse here. Idc about your posturing and whether you’re voting them currently or whatever. When you say their self vote could be town and finish with your own narrative as to how that could be a scum ploy, that looks like waffling to me.

Why is Dice scum to you again?

Just now, Darthe said:

It’s beautiful.  Unlike other stats discussed, measuring voting patterns is actually a useful part of the game that’s entirely permitted.  Those dice votes are all great except for Hallys.

Ya one thing I love about.MU is you can sew the voting history helps alot with things 

Vote dice

I don't particularly love the wagons, but I don't know where else I would go to start a new one.  I was town reading leelou and hallia, and I've got a better track record of being right with hallia than dice and I agree with aj that there's more info from a hallia/dice flip.  And as much as i hate it, SD is almost always town.  I'll try to check back in again, but I have a bunch of work stuff I have to do this afternoon.

Just now, Darthe said:

I mean I can push u if u want, but I already think we’re on the same team so feels counterproductive 

Idc you can if ya want I just mean I loke a Wolf who doeant try for the easy prey they try for harder ones....I'm.not some good player but I know im.not easy to push for sure lol

Official Vote Count

Dice (4) - Zander, Hallia, Leelou, Tripped

Leelou (2) - Clov, Cory

Hallia (4) - AJ, Dice, Darthe, , VooDoo

Not Voting (0):

Just now, Sooh said:

Official Vote Count

Dice (3) - Zander, Hallia, Leelou

Leelou (2) - Clov, Cory

Hallia (3) - AJ, Dice, Darthe, 

Not Voting (2): Tripped, VooDoo

In case of a tie the kill will be randed.

Thanks for all the help Cass and others who have made vote counts ❤️

I gotta say I feel like min 1 wagon is a Wolf or were dealing with a really really hood wolf team .

Just now, TrippedOnReality said:

Vote dice

I don't particularly love the wagons, but I don't know where else I would go to start a new one.  I was town reading leelou and hallia, and I've got a better track record of being right with hallia than dice and I agree with aj that there's more info from a hallia/dice flip.  And as much as i hate it, SD is almost always town.  I'll try to check back in again, but I have a bunch of work stuff I have to do this afternoon.

What exactly do you.not like about the wagons?

2 minutes ago, VooDooNut said:

I'm putting my vote on @Halliafor now. Tone has definitely shifted since early game, as best as I can tell.

vote Hallia

What do you mean by tone shift since early game, and how does that play into a read? 

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

I gotta say I feel like min 1 wagon is a Wolf or were dealing with a really really hood wolf team .

What does "hood wolf team" mean?

Just now, whiskey delta said:

You’re being obtuse here. Idc about your posturing and whether you’re voting them currently or whatever. When you say their self vote could be town and finish with your own narrative as to how that could be a scum ploy, that looks like waffling to me.

Why is Dice scum to you again?

I listed this already but.

I didn't like the Dice Hallia interaction.  As I stated I dont feel its V/V and atp I have Hallia more Town then Dice.

I haven't seen any of thise spicy Dice comments posts or reads yet at all.

Hes not really interacting like we usually do and him locking an early read on me 1 way or the other.

He susses Hallia for awhile and didnt vote her till someone commented about it to him.