DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Slinky-slank mafia

Sooh

1 minute ago, Darthe said:

also, voodoo/Cory is an interesting team with a missing mate.

My favorite Darthe fantasy yet. If the implication is I fed VooDoo the mafia chat lines, I am flattered by how surreptitious I am in your imagination 🤭

Just now, Verbal32 said:

Agreed 100%.

It seemed like you were laying some groundwork for a Verbal lynch in case I didn't return, just sayin'.

I. Said wanted more from.Clo v too am I setting the groundwork for a Clo v lunch

3 minutes ago, Zander? said:

Hes pulling them out of a differnt part of his body lolololol

If I call all the potential scum teams one will be right, and the wolf team will mention it in their chat.  Then post game I can point to it as why I’m awesome, without any other context or rationale.  #ez

but also, Cory has the chops to do the mentorship, and his lines about how I’ve affected voodoos play sketch me out a bit.

Just now, Cory Caboose said:

I am pretty sure what Zander is contesting is the very notion he is capable of subtlety

WTF is subtlety???? Lolololol

Im saying as either alignment I don't dance around wanting a lynch I push jard for it lol

1 minute ago, Zander? said:

No you don't lol

I came back to the thread this morning, and was reasonably active and current.  I didn't like some stuff with SD, and posted it and voted him.

You're then saying after only 1-2 hours away (for me), that I need to be current and posting......which is exactly what I was doing.

It seemed like you were nudging in my direction to setup a lynch on me if I didn't participate in the EOD discussions, and I had provided no reason for you to think I wouldn't be.

You're arguing with me that you'd just bluntly push for a lynch no matter what alignment, which doesn't seem like a townie reasoning to have.  It seems weird.

Just now, Darthe said:

If I call all the potential scum teams one will be right, and the wolf team will mention it in their chat.  Then post game I can point to it as why I’m awesome, without any other context or rationale.  #ez

but also, Cory has the chops to do the mentorship, and his lines about how I’ve affected voodoos play sketch me out a bit.

Agree irt Cory I just don't feel he's a Wolf with Voodoo atp.

Listen here. No one gets to claim mentoring my stupidity., That's a right I reserve exclusively for myself.

Just now, Verbal32 said:

I came back to the thread this morning, and was reasonably active and current.  I didn't like some stuff with SD, and posted it and voted him.

You're then saying after only 1-2 hours away (for me), that I need to be current and posting......which is exactly what I was doing.

It seemed like you were nudging in my direction to setup a lynch on me if I didn't participate in the EOD discussions, and I had provided no reason for you to think I wouldn't be.

You're arguing with me that you'd just bluntly push for a lynch no matter what alignment, which doesn't seem like a townie reasoning to have.  It seems weird.

Ok Sure we'll go with this. You say it's weird do you thonk it's AI for me and if so which way and why?

Just now, Verbal32 said:

I don't know, are you?

Ofc you said so didn't you lolololol

We can chat about it if ur game

To be clear, I still feel the same way I did about the difference between this & Fireball, I just think its nearly worthless and there is something else I thought was much more alignment indicative

The going back and thinking about what might have changed his comm style was a post ad hoc thing

2 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

To be clear, I still feel the same way I did about the difference between this & Fireball, I just think its nearly worthless and there is something else I thought was much more alignment indicative

The going back and thinking about what might have changed his comm style was a post ad hoc thing

I said it before, but my comm style changed because I went back and re-read all (at the time 34) pages of posts. It was quite insightful. Up until that point I was drowning in confusion. Now, I'm slightly less confused.

I'd highly recommend sussing someone else other than me, but I don't want to ruin anyone's fun.

5 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

There’s not much to chat about lol, I’m acting like bill Paxton in aliens cause this is the easiest thread ever for wolves to hide in and I’m not makin it to tomorrow imo.

14 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

My favorite Darthe fantasy yet. If the implication is I fed VooDoo the mafia chat lines, I am flattered by how surreptitious I am in your imagination 🤭

Spooked, seein ghosts in the fields man

1 minute ago, VooDooNut said:

I'd highly recommend sussing someone else other than me, but I don't want to ruin anyone's fun.

We’re (me and Darthe) just chatting about a disconnect imo

You are one of my strongest townreads atm, so do with that what you will