DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

November Roll Call 2021

Asha'man Shar'aman

Normally, I would say you know the drill, but we have a couple returning members here who may not. So here's how it works. Name. Rank. Faction. You get five points for giving that information, and five points for answering this question: Favorite holiday? Here's mine so you can see. 

Aman

Asha'man, Logain, BT Moderator

Light 

I generally don't like holidays, so I don't really have a favorite. All of them seem to be work for me, and not much fun. (Doesn't help I'm antisocial...) No hate to people who do like holidays though. 

Arie.

Dedicated to the Shadow.

Christmas. Just so many memories tied to it, and good things. Though, it does come more from the memory of it with family then what it is now. My family usually makes a big thing of it, but my husband is not much into it at all. So it's been challenging to find a balance.

Guest Wolfbrother31

Wolf. 

Dedicated to the Light.

Deer hunting. It's a holiday where I live. Lol j/k.

Actually, Christmas. 

I'm a Christian & I love thinking about how God chose to be human. Lot of cool implications to that! 

• RP - LEGACY

Dar'Jen Ab Owain

Asha'man

Light

Somehow I missed Oct roll call. Not missing Nov.

Favorite holiday is Christmas. Celebration of the ultimate gift. Got a lot of good memories around Christmas. Since my mom passed a couple years ago its been a bit more bittersweet, but I try to help keep some if her traditions going.