A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

CoV - The Banquet

hobbiton-movie-set-3.jpg?anchor=center&m

Here is our celebration banquet !!!!!

Lets work together to make it real !

POST picture of REAL food you prepared this week and

TELL us about your FAVOURITE RECIPES ❤️

Let's share some foodie fun ??

I think that sounds awesome Sable, cheese + garlic is always a win in my books ?

I made a pretty awesome spice paste the other night using this as a base

https://www.onceuponachef.com/recipes/grilled-moroccan-chicken.html

I've made it before, but this time I changed out the sugar for honey and it was really nice. In the future I'd up the cumin, cayenne (double it), and slightly increase the ginger since the honey kind over overpowered these flavours. Would try again!

I love North African and Middle Eastern spices! We had that just this weekend, with couscous. I also mix my own spices - it's so much tastier and you can adapt to your own preference. I love adding whole but slightly crushed cumin - I love the taste and the crispiness.

12 hours ago, SableSage said:

Garlic and cream cheese bread.

Screenshot_2021-05-04-09-37-54-91.png

Not the best shape in the world, it looks like an ugly caterpillar. But it tastes okay...I guess.

The shape is still ok, it still looks like a bread  XD but it must taste so so good !

Thanks everyone. ?

15 hours ago, Elgee said:

I love North African and Middle Eastern spices! We had that just this weekend, with couscous. I also mix my own spices - it's so much tastier and you can adapt to your own preference. I love adding whole but slightly crushed cumin - I love the taste and the crispiness.

I don't think I've ever tried North African/Middle Eastern food. I tried hummus once, but didn't really get the taste. 

It uses much of the spices of Indian food, but less hot and the balance is a bit different. I love both ?

Humus is one of my favourite things to eat. Lovely on a flat bread with things like tomatoes and feta cheese and olives on top.