DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Welcome to the Arts Guild!

Lavandula

Do you like taking pictures, are you living of selling your paintings, did you start doodling yesterday, or might your canvas be your computer screen?

The Arts Guld is for all lovers of picture art, wether you wanna evolve your existing skills, learn something entirely new trough one of our classes, or just like to apreciate others art. Welcome all!

luwbGU4.jpg

phaedra ©

Edited by Lavandula

• Liitha pinned this topic

Is everything allowed? Cos i am genuinely interested in everything haha. Most? Well right now, that would signatures. You all have a 'talent' for it like I've never seen, very impressive! Liitha has been doing a great job, leading the way. I find it honorable that there are is a concerted/clear effort to be respectful of artwork that is not ours. Very cool.

you can use as many or few mediums or ways to make pictures as you want... ?

so want to try your hand at different painting styles, drawingstyles and the like go for it

i tried to list the major category ones in the class and tutorial list, and they will each get their own post in the tread as we get people holding classes or tutorials in them 

• 2 months later...

i want to get back into drawing canines so that i can maybe make wolves, but feel like i dont know where to start, so trying to come up with something else object wise to draw that i feel like drawing ?

people for me is not a favourite, clothes i sometimes like drawing though...but also there is the photo course i started on i really want to get into, without being able to move about too much there is limited stuff to photograph though...training is helping though slowly i feel less stiff for each time i trained, so we will see 

hows everyone else doing, and whats on your mind?

oh and also got 3 ongoing projects to finish just not in the mindspace for it so yeah

Liitha

-all over the place

Edited by Liitha

On 1/17/2021 at 11:48 AM, Lavandula said:

You make fan art's too? I thought I would try make some fan art's hust to fill up the fan art section a little plus I think it's fun to see how different people envision the same chars.

I have not tried anything like that in long time. School starts up next week so I will see what I can do.

• 3 weeks later...
On 18.1.2021 at 4:02 PM, Liitha said:

i want to get back into drawing canines so that i can maybe make wolves, but feel like i dont know where to start, so trying to come up with something else object wise to draw that i feel like drawing ?

people for me is not a favourite, clothes i sometimes like drawing though...but also there is the photo course i started on i really want to get into, without being able to move about too much there is limited stuff to photograph though...training is helping though slowly i feel less stiff for each time i trained, so we will see 

hows everyone else doing, and whats on your mind?

oh and also got 3 ongoing projects to finish just not in the mindspace for it so yeah

Liitha

-all over the place

I'm mostly knitting and crochetting between packing..thinking real hard about doing some fan art..are you thinking fan art wolves or just wolves in general?

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

*Brushes cookie crumbs off dot grid notepad*

Thanks Liitha. I've been thoroughly enjoying both the #WintersHeart here in Minnesota and the show.

Fun to be back on the forums and interested to see what folks come up with here.

I'm more into woodworking than other art, but have been dabbling with wood carving and might have something to share if I can figure things out.