DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

May Chitter Chatter (2020)

Ryrin

Oh I hope the fleas are gone quickly! 

My son has finished his schoolwork for the semester a week and a half early. Which is a relief, because that means I can focus on getting my 160 11th graders through the rest of their semester without trying to split time and worry about the one in my house! We have just over a week left for students to complete work. 

Our HVAC decided it didn't want to talk to itself this week. The board stopped sending the 'please turn on' signal from the thermostat to the compressor. Thankfully this week the highs were mid-70s so the house didn't try to fry us like it did last August. 

I like our HVAC guys. They had matching Game of Thrones face masks. 

• Club Leader

I, too, hope you get rid of the fleas quickly. 

I hate it when the A/C goes out. It can get so expensive. Glad you were able to get it fixed.

The first pics of my new house - My bedroom, bathroom, and closet. The rest of the house is still a mess. 

IMG_0832.jpg.646aad30130d774ede1d2378b70bcb15.jpg

IMG_0834.jpg.aa0a8312e32a1910abb73da1a096f0f2.jpg

IMG_0835.jpg.d03b085881afd6c292f10a57e42647ac.jpg

And, yes, I know I have way too many pairs of shoes. 

I love the house. I wish I had a closet that size too. I live in an old house where the closets are small but I like old houses so it's on me.

My son and his girlfriend left for the coast to celebrate two years of being together. Takeout is available and tomorrow they have rented kayaks so they will head out to the ocean.

• Club Leader

That sounds fun!

It's smaller than my old closet, so I've had to make choices as to what goes in the closet, and what needs to find a new home. My old one was 8x8. We could have made it into another small bedroom. 

The house looks great! And I have to echo the 'wish I had a closet that big.' The ones in our house are those long narrow ones that extend out wider than the doors and so you have to kind of bend around and 'reach' to find things in the back/sides. 

My youngest son was supposed to walk/graduate with his Associate in Science - Fire Technology and his girlfriend has 3 AS degrees. No ceremony. Soooo, I bought them caps, gowns, and tassels from Amazon. My husband does photography on the side and so next Saturday he's taking them out for pictures. Then we are having a small BBQ at my house.

Thank you, Lady. We decided to help with my friend’s grandson who’s graduating from high school too 

I didn’t even know you could get a cap and gown from Amazon until I looked! I was even able to get 2019 tassels because technically that’s when they got their degrees. They were going to walk in the Spring.