DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[INTRO] Welcome PineTree!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey. i wasn't the one who told anyone they could smack you. i maybe concurred with the people who said it, but i wasn't the one who started it.

the puns, on the other hand, is all you. i know because i grumbled & they pointed the finger at you. & you were LOA.

french is a nice language. tch. canada just gets messed up sometimes is all.

12th likes to get poked. slapped. hugged. smacked. he's that desperate for attention. but of course that ends up getting him a light-forsaken boatload of flaming attention.

hmmmm...

... yes I can see... :?

*slaps Boyo back* :wink:

Isn't it silly that we' date=' the people in the west, have to learn French, the language of the silly eastern Quebecans?

(Not that I do anyway :D )[/quote']

Don't worry Tig! We Brits have to learn French even though we love the French! Sadly, the need to learn a modern foreign language is being weened out of our education system.

French people sound like they are eternally clearing their thoat..

Are you sure you're not thinking of the Geramans?? ;)

actually germans DO indeed roll their R's. my sister had studied the language for 5 years so she should know! lol!

french rolling r's....don't think so. they speak with what seems like flem and i think it helps if you can roll your r's but i don't think its part of the accent..then again i suppose it depends on the region(again..info comes from sister..i did study it for 5 years...but forgot it quickly..she is the linguist...i have another friend whoill confirm this with later who has been doing both for 7 and is almost fluent in them)

whats embarrassing is that the grench, germans, italins..basically anyone who doesn;t have english as their first language speak it better than than people who do have it as their native language! lol!! and then we don't make half the ffort to learn their languages...

if you were going by language majority, all of us should learn to speak mandrin (sp) 3000 characters...and tonal....scary concept

corki...whats a geraman? :P

Archived