DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[INTRO] Welcome PineTree!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

allllll rrrrighty then laddie buck ... let's do that verrry thing.

I don't know about the French and phlegm but they do sound like they have a stuffed up doze.' All the romantic languages (french, spanish and italian) are spoken from the front of the pallet if the proper accent is desired.. Otherwise you sound like a ruddy German Burgher tryin to get some pommes frites at the flamin Tour Eiffel... The Germanic languages all are from the back of the throat and I always look for a hocker to come flyin at me when I come in range of a tourist in leider hosen.... or a guy wearin a tartan skirt, argyle socks and hobnail boots :D ......ducks the sucker punch from his sister who hits..... HARD

Yes Manny, you're right about that.

Mum grew up in Germany and speaks it like a native... there are no rolled r's in that language.

The rolled r sound is soft and not the same as the throaty ch sound common to both German and Scots. They cut their r's off short.

*punches her bro and stamps on his toes*

And they are NOT skirts, they're kilts !! :twisted: Brat :P

Well, that sounds like a good idea, kait, especially considering Tay didn't want me as a mentor over at the WT. Obviously she didn't want to spoil my record as a failed mentor! :lol:

Archived