DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

News and Announcements

Cass

First order of business...

Welcome to the News and Announcements thread!

Pls R&U /provide thoughts and feedback when you see new things pop up here ?

Second...

Things are ramping up again and the writings and enthusiasm coming out of the woodworks are great to see!!

In order to help keep track of all the Alliance is up to, I'm starting a NEW STICKY: CURRENT AFFAIRS (Handy IC Summaries and Links) board 

This thread is effectively going to be a Waygate to all role-plays currently going on with the Alliance and its members.

At the top there will be a dedicated post for each group, maintained by staff. Below that, members can contribute information about the RPs they are involved in.

There will be a basic template provided at the top, that members can copy-paste/complete to to link each new roleplay and provide a brief description of the main purpose, overarching story and characters involved (with an optional outline of the general plan and phases if it involves more than one thread and/or RP group).

From there, please update with a new post :

- When the RP is considered complete

- If anything significant changes in the original plan, or you have a noteworthy highlight to mention!

I've made a start and will get to more of it (world and group/main plotlines etc) later.

For now, please feel free to post with updates/corrections where you wish on the purposes and details of your current RPs where they're missing or incorrect, and with new RPs as you add them.

If I've tagged you, it's either because you have a character in an active RP and have not been seen in a while, but I don't know if you're still interested in being around Eg.

@Sherper

@Yriel

@Oddpositions

@Lih-Lyh

@Nyanna al'Meara

ORRR you're the principal author of the thread in question and I'm begging for you to check/fill out the rest ?

• 4 weeks later...

*pokes* Y'all are supposed to acknowledge/ R&U / debate new announcements here,  and share details in the current affairs sticky when you start a new thread!

And also

The Shout Outs thread has been moved here,  to the main board/Welcome Inn, so that it can apply to the whole RPG ^.^ 

Be proud, Alliancers, almost that whole first page is ours ! Keep at it!

• 3 months later...

Just a heads up that I'll likely have infrequent/uncertain access to DM for at least the next week, due to issues with bushfires in our area and the need to prepare/potentially evacuate for Saturday.

@Taymist should be considered the first port of call for issues during this time. 

:wub:

• Arie unpinned this topic
  • Arie locked this topic