DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Anyone want to RP?

Arinth

Well a bunch of bad stuff is happening in Tar Valon now...

- The White Tower's wards are failing and rats are invading the grounds.

- Workers, scared by the ghosts, are not doing their work so the streets of Tar Valon are dirty.

From Taymist's News/Rumours post. Maybe you can work with that? There should also be BT guys around, too, now that bonding has happened between the two Towers. Not sure how your character might feel about that one!

I'm brain dead right now, otherwise I might actually have an idea or two >_> Perhaps investigate the ghost rumours? ?

So would we like to investigate the wards and deal with vermin?

Try to address the issue with the ghosts scaring the workers?

which one interests you too more? Grey is just a tower guard trainee so he still asks how high when he is told to jump.

Actually, I need to bring my White into this. I think it'll be more fun that way.

You can start if you like, for me it's easier if someone else starts first. We could also throw out ideas here for certain things to happen in the thread, or shall we come up with little surprises?

• 2 weeks later...

Also jumped in. For reference, Kiyi's 85 in the current timeline. I think she's the weakest in the OP though. Don't know if that's going to be relevant but just so it's out there. She's a bit...unorthodox...sometimes.

What can I say? Somebody bribed me to join in using very underhand methods. :happy:

It'll give us more flexibility for fun and games and probably more room for Arinth to develop his char if there's a full rank TG or Warder along. Given development is usually predicated on learning something, that's easier with others to play off. Jump away in Lii. *huggles* You owe me a cuppa by the way. Pretty sure that's at least 3 days you've missed now. I are feeling neglected. :ohmy:

havent seen you around in chat or such sorry, but is sure that can be fixed lol 

also just jumped into rp, somewhat late here so not sure i grasped everything so just made a quick intro and will try to reread with fresh eyes tomorow so can catch up by next post

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...