DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Hi there :)

Mandien

Hi my name is Carl I'm from the UK and a fan of the WOT series (which I'm currently rereading (again))

I'm looking forward to the TV series *IF* they can do the series justice 

as you might have guessed the Aiel are my favourite element of the Wheel of time 

Welcome to DM, Ji'e'toh! I foresee that we're going to call you Ji, because we can't remember how to spell the rest .... lol

There's an Aiel social group on here which I'm sure you'll feel at home in, but please feel free to pop your head in everywhere else!

2 hours ago, Elgee said:

Welcome to DM, Ji'e'toh! I foresee that we're going to call you Ji, because we can't remember how to spell the rest .... lol

There's an Aiel social group on here which I'm sure you'll feel at home in, but please feel free to pop your head in everywhere else! thank you Elgee I've already suggested an adjustment to my username as Ji'e'toh is a concept rather than the name of a person, I understand this will incur toh to the admins, thanks for creating such a great community 

• RP - LEGACY

Welcome to DM. There's lots of friendly folks about. Feel free to explore and if you have questions, just ask. 

There are lots of groups. Just be aware Some material is blocked unless you become a member of that particular group.

Always nice to meet new fans.

thank you for the warm welcome Da'jen ? 

I fouled up comment, not sure why but I wanted to say Ji'e'toh is too generic an Aiel term and Id like to change my username if possible to Mandein (which will be easier for the community to interact with) 

But I was just getting to like Ji! LoL

If you really want to change it, you can send a Private Message to Verbal32 or Barmacral

Just click on the name - I've inserted a link to their profile. At the top(ish) in the middle you'll see the option to "message".

Or we could just ask Tay nicely....... 

Hi Carl... good to meet you. Where in the UK do you hail from? Hope you'll enjoy your time here at DM despite this being rather a lull in proceedings. Calm before the storm possibly with the TV series on the horizon! Shout if we can help with anything. Oh and watch out for Elgee. She seems lovely but she bites and I'm not altogether certain when she was last innoculated. *smirk* 

22 hours ago, Taymist said:

Or we could just ask Tay nicely....... 

Hi Carl... good to meet you. Where in the UK do you hail from? Hope you'll enjoy your time here at DM despite this being rather a lull in proceedings. Calm before the storm possibly with the TV series on the horizon! Shout if we can help with anything. Oh and watch out for Elgee. She seems lovely but she bites and I'm not altogether certain when she was last innoculated. *smirk* 

thanks, Tay I'm from Lancashire and from your username, I'd guess  you are from Dundee or Perth nice to meet you 

Someone who knows their geography.:laugh: I'm going to guess you're over the age of 35 then. Younger folks (generally) never seem to have a clue where anywhere is these days. 

I'm actually from Fife originally but I went to uni in Dundee many moons ago, and was living/working in Perth when I chose my username, about 16 years ago. How time flies. Lancs is a nice area, fascinating history with all the cotton mills there.  Name changed. :smile: