6. Andrej

7. Lenlo

8. DontTrustThePenguins - Vanilla Town

9. Cass

10. seph - Vanilla Town

11. Katiora

12. dicetosser1 - Vanilla Town

13. Nynaeve

Game info: The game set-up is open; it is a standard Cop 13er. The cop will have a random n0 village peek. Day phases will be variable and set by the moderator, typically 48-72 hours, with earlier day phases being longer, nights will be 24 hours.

However, the lynch mechanics will work differently. At the end of each day phase, the person with the most votes will not be lynched. Rather, they will get to ACCUSE another player and bring them to the trial phase. If no accusation is made within 12 hours or the accuser requests there to be no trial, the game will proceed directly into night phase. The thread, at this point, will close. The thread will remain closed through the trial & night phase.

The trial phase works as following:

PART 1 - THE TRIAL

We begin with opening statements. Both the accuser & the defendant will submit to the moderator an "Accusation" and a "Defense", respectively. The accusation should contain all rationale & evidence of wrongdoing as it relates to the defendant. The defendant may prepare any defense of their choosing; they may also choose to have their case handled by the on-hand public defender. Both of these statements need to be sent to the moderator within 12 hours of the end of the day phase. Testimony will be revealed immediately if both sides submit before time elapses. A lack of submission will simply be declared as a "No Comment / Plead The Fifth". You are welcome to pre-submit these statements.

PART 2 - REBUTTALS

After the "Accusation" and "Defense" are revealed, the accuser & the defendant have another 12 hours to submit a rebuttal toward the other's opening statement. These will also be revealed as soon as both are submitted, and a lack of submission within 12 hours will simply be decared as "No Rebuttal". If you fail to submit an opening statement, you are still allowed to issue a rebuttal.

PART 3 - NIGHT PHASE & JURY DECISION

At the end of the rebuttal phase, night phase will begin. The night phase will last 24 hours. It is at this point that players may vote on the trial. Simply PM the moderator "Yes", "No", or "Abstain". Any vote not submitted will be counted as an "Abstain". If alive, the cop will be able to submit a peek, and the wolves will have a factional night kill.

NOTE: Neither the cop peek or factional kill may be placed on the active defendant. They are considered actively jailkept.

NOTE: If the cop ever goes to trial as a defendant, they will be suspended from duty and lose their ability to check alignments for the rest of the game.

PART 4 - RESULTS!

All votes (including abstentions), and the players who made them, will be revealed at daybreak. If there are more "YES" votes than "NO" votes, the defendant will be executed and have their alignment revealed along will all other night phase information. Otherwise, the defendant will be free to continue playing the game; the next day phase will begin & the game thread will re-open.

Kaylee will be interning co-moderating this game with me. Her word is law. She has a cat o nine tails and knows how to use it*.

* due to what seems like personal enjoyment, dicetosser1 will not be punished using the cat o nine tails.

PLAYER CONDUCT GUIDELINES

1) Treating others as you would like to be treated, is sometimes not enough. Do more. Lowering your own standards will not grant you the right to mistreat others. Treat others as they wish to be treated: If someone makes a reasonable request to you, please comply. If someone makes an absurd request, please decline politely.

2) Forum mafia is a game between friends. Not all players wish to be competitive, and no one is required to be excellent at the game; that is an individual's right. Do not degrade your fellow guests and fellow players by calling them stupid or bad. In particular, there is a zero tolerance policy for flaming players that are new to the game.

3) Remember that while you are playing for fun, others take the game seriously. Please do not play against your win condition or play in a manner which is deliberately harmful to your side.

4) Treat each other with civility even if you are frustrated. You have every right to get irritated or upset with someone, but it is better to let them know that in a civil manner, use the report button, alert the mod, or put them on ignore, than to flame and bait.

5) Play with a sportsmanlike attitude. It is unsportsmanlike to mock another person's win/loss record, their performance within a game, or to attempt to circumvent the rules and cheat. Refer to the forum rules and each individual game's rules for definitions of what constitutes cheating.

---

STENOGRAPHER RECAP

Start of Day 1

Day 1 Public Defender: Mr. Todd Fowler, Esq.

Day 1 Results

The trial of Hallia begins

Day 2 Trial Results
Day 2 Public Defender: Barry Eltee, Esq.

Day 2 Results

The trial of DontTrustThePenguins begins

Day 3 Trial Results

Day 3 Public Defender: Iroq Weddglosses

Day 3 Results

The trial of Seph begins

Day 4 Trial Results

Day 4 Special Guest Public Defender: Unfrozen Caveman Lawyer
The trial of Nynaeve begins

Edited by Cory Caboose

START OF DAY 1

Welcome to our courtroom, and thank you for paying the requisite fee to have us help you eliminate the wolves from your village.

Please note that now that we underway, leaving this courthouse is prohibited until we are confident no wolves remain amongst your numbers.

For now, while the court sets up, you may enjoy some drinks and refreshments* in the lobby!

We will call you into the courtroom when we are ready to begin our first case.

EminentGlisteningAcornbarnacle-max-1mb.g

It is now Day 1! You may now post.

Deadline has been set for 8 PM E/ST on 11/30.

* from our world class vending machines

Edited by Cory Caboose

39 minutes ago, Cory Caboose said:

* due to what seems like personal enjoyment, dicetosser1 will not be punished using the cat o nine tails.

lololololol

Welcome everyone. While I'm filing I expect things to be kept... peaceful. If not I'll be forced to take drastic measures. 

Lol this is gonna be fun! 

17 minutes ago, darc-star said:

Hey

First time in a courtroom, yay

And chris is already lying...

First of all, I was prepared.to post minutes before Kat but cory was slow opening.

Second. Kat is from the south and therefore does not count as a person

Then again, Cory is a bro and actually lets me be happy.

Like any of you know what it means to be nice to clov

1 minute ago, Clovdyx said:

First of all, I was prepared.to post minutes before Kat but cory was slow opening.

Second. Kat is from the south and therefore does not count as a person

That was mean :sad: You hurt my heart 💔

3 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

I know what it means, just don't always practice it

17 minutes ago, Clovdyx said:

I do!

But i don't know how to multiquote here... That's a problem

Just now, darc-star said:

I do!

But i don't know how to multiquote here... That's a problem

I'll pay people not to tell her.