DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Freelanders Sign In - July 2019

Taymist

Please sign in here using the following format to be added to the correct usergroup/s.

New or Returning:

Character Name (if bio written):

Freelander Guild: 

• 1 month later...

So little has happened in recent years that, unless there's a strong reason not to, I've been considering bios as still active. And yep, Slayer comes under CotS.

We decided on a fairly brutal cull of main characters recently so you might want to check the Open Discussion thread on The Welcome Inn board. I didn't bother considering all the many Chosen/CotS characters at the time because there wasn't anyone active to play them anyway. We also decided to focus more on how our own characters shape the plotline rather than the NSW's. So I'm not sure what you'd see Slayer's role as being (we have no Perrin now) but I'm not against you continuing to play him if you have storylines/ideas you want to explore with him. :smile:

New or Returning: Returning

Name: Evelyn Shirale (NSW)

Freelander Guild: Inquisitor, CotL

*are there any active children of the light wanting to RP? Evelyn was mostly created for training purposes so little pt to bring her back if not.*

New or Returning: Returning

Name: Lijah Opeth

Freelander Guild: Voice to the blood, Seanchan

Is Evelyn definitely an NSW? If so, NSW characters don't go inactive unless the RGL retires them anyway. They're a permanent fixture, belonging to the RP Group rather than individual players, so anyone can write them at any time regardless of the original creator. If you want to write her that's totally fine, just no need to list her here. :smile:

I believe WolfbrotherKronos and Kathleen both had active CotL but wasn't much going on as they had nobody to really RP with.

And wb to your Seanchan character. Do you have a link to that bio too?

• Taymist unpinned this topic
  • Arie locked this topic