A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Tainted Minds - A Black Tower Mafia Game: Game over - Town wins

Andrej

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• RP - LEGACY

Work was a bit overwhelming today and am now dealing with a sick kid.

I've tried looking over the last few pages, and no one stands out to me other than SK. It could be SK unpredictable, drive-for-shock-conversation that makes me think more scum, rather than town.

In order to get a vote in before deadline, I will vote now. If I see anything to convince me differently, I will change my vote.

[vote] SK [/vote]

Sorry that I was not able to get on more today. I will attempt to be on more this evening.

Too much work. Didn't have time for mafia until now and I'm soon going to a meeting. Will be home before dl.

So far what I got is the belief that Marsh and Cory is not m/m.

I think I like Marsh's posts today but will read them again later.

Dice - I'm curious why me viewing myself is typical town Nini. If you are town you can explain it for me after the game. Still want something more from you.

i'll tell you now  as town you tend to come at things from a different angle to most people. youve heard me say thast about questions uve asked that seem weird to some in the past. same kinda tghing

Dice is voting me because confusion, Marsh says I use opaque logic with no examples, and ley something about not wanting ben dead which is highly suspicious. expounding from leys statement you would have to infer he does not think anyone is particularly scummy. 35 pages in and no feelings one way or another towards anyone?? Well then. Marsh I am not sure his opaque logic claim makes little sense maybe if he provided examples of this instead of mimicking a general feeling that others have said in a more diplomatic way. They used the term confusing iirc I am surprised he has not provided examples or I should say am surprised no one asked him to Oh well I guess. Clov I am maybe most suspicious of.with his nonsense with his claimed dissapointment with cory, confusion regarding my self vote and stated reason for voting me. it's all very wishy washy. Also I have no clue how anyone thinks lzm is town. I could be wrong on clov with how much he is posting. He might be a cop like bfg and it is a false positive result of mine.

[v] Ley [/v]

I think I should vote ley here. I don't think I would have any traction on clov. Feel free to speak up though. I am more than willing to switch.

It should be noted that Clovs reason to vote me is the same as leys reason except clov said it waaaaay back.

I don't get the point of what SK is doing. Reaction test? There are better ways to do such things if that's the case.

@BFG  heres what i was waiting for. nolders reaction to SKs self vote.

If nolder came straight out and voted here id be "ok thats nol"  but he hasnt and now im sus on him. not voting him yet til i can make sure im not slightly biased atm.

:wacko:

reposted cause im an idiot

im in blue

Dice is voting me because confusion, Marsh says I use opaque logic with no examples, and ley something about not wanting ben dead which is highly suspicious. expounding from leys statement you would have to infer he does not think anyone is particularly scummy. 35 pages in and no feelings one way or another towards anyone?? Well then. Marsh I am not sure his opaque logic claim makes little sense maybe if he provided examples of this instead of mimicking a general feeling that others have said in a more diplomatic way. They used the term confusing iirc I am surprised he has not provided examples or I should say am surprised no one asked him to Oh well I guess. Clov I am maybe most suspicious of.with his nonsense with his claimed dissapointment with cory, confusion regarding my self vote and stated reason for voting me. it's all very wishy washy. Also I have no clue how anyone thinks lzm is town. I could be wrong on clov with how much he is posting. He might be a cop like bfg and it is a false positive result of mine.

[v] Ley [/v]

I think I should vote ley here. I don't think I would have any traction on clov. Feel free to speak up though. I am more than willing to switch.

It should be noted that Clovs reason to vote me is the same as leys reason except clov said it waaaaay back.

no i voted you cause you claimed scum. the rest is just making me think i am right

I don't get the point of what SK is doing. Reaction test? There are better ways to do such things if that's the case.

@BFG  heres what i was waiting for. nolders reaction to SKs self vote.

If nolder came straight out and voted here id be "ok thats nol"  but he hasnt and now im sus on him. not voting him yet til i can make sure im not slightly biased atm.

:wacko:

you feeling ok there cory?

Hopefully Ben flips scum and this becomes moot :unsure:

If you ignored me talking about him completely [because it seems me thinking he's a wolf has somehow made you feel like he's more likely to be a villager, which I do not understand but I do accept] and just assessed his content, how do you feel about Ben?

As I said to Chris I agree with what you said, and I'm not dismissing those thoughts because you (and now Chris are on him)

From what I remember he's been present a fair bit, but he segues into discussions on guns or football and doesn't actually try to game solve much. I thought his early wolf jokes were awkward, but tonal stuff is ? mostly for me

Probably going to ISO now, don't think I have time to read what I want in full

Can I get your thoughts on Dice?

(And I also agree with what you've shared about your read on LZM)

Dice, do you have any thoughts besides SK?

As I said to Chris I agree with what you said, and I'm not dismissing those thoughts because you (and now Chris are on him)

From what I remember he's been present a fair bit, but he segues into discussions on guns or football and doesn't actually try to game solve much. I thought his early wolf jokes were awkward, but tonal stuff is ? mostly for me

I'm not on him.

his read on niniel is in line with how he tries to read niniel as a villager

that's not enough for a village read, and i really dont remember anything else he's done yet

is a problem, one that may or may not solve itself. nothing im going to act on before EOD :P

Dice, do you have any thoughts besides SK?

I'm not on him.

ninel is my town view but id have her town anyway.

im ok with nolder actually.  i liked his response to me.

sk needs to be lynched. even if he flips town i will stand by that. i disagree with bfg on him a bit but ive played only 1 game with him but he was scum and i dont think he was UTR. Theres a current game we are in too.

cory isnt doing his gather town thing.

and you havent bugged me yet. you feel very null tho