DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Heroes Discussion Redux

Paityr

• Replies 721
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm already the master of spoilers to my friends, I assume you all watched season one and this won't be but i accidently ruined the nathan is Clair's father bit before he found out

And as he said that was one epic scene i spoiled. As i know all but the fate of one character for this episode I'm doing my best not to say anything.

• Community Administrator

Vem told me to take a close look at them... not that I got that message til after the episode, so I was just taking a guess... I figure we'll find out within the next couple of weeks.

Unless the blonde was Claires real mother, and they re-casted that actors role, I highly doubt the are related. :P

(Aka, remmeber the blonde fat cop was lookin for?)

I really liked this episode. I felt like they finally (with only a couple eps left  ::)) have gotten into a groove. I was glad to see Claire's boy/father situation be resolved (no more teenage whining, for now), Hiro FINALLY was interesting, we didn't have to pretend to care about Monica, and Mohinder made a goddamn decision instead of waffling the way he has the last several episodes. I really dislike him this season.  :P

Down side - no Peter, no Sylar.

Well both Peter and Sylar should be back next week.  Thank goodness.  For the first time in a long time I loved Hiro's role in this episode.  It was nice to see Kaito back and that he had accepted his fate before he died.  I can't wait to see Hiro vs Peter next week. 

Mohinder actually shooting Noah was a shocker.  I expected him to fire on Elle during the transfer and then someone else shoot him.  I love his reaction when Noah woke up though. 

err the connection barm was talking about was a rumor generated by a spoiler we received involving them.

It basically said "Elle is Clair if HRG hadn't been protecting her" and people took that to mean they are sisters, not that Clair would become mentally screwed up.

And I've been saying this for awhile now, pay attention to Elle^^

What I know of Elle in the last two episodes comes from the spoilers of how the original episode 11 was supposed to go (at least I'm not sure if that was the end of season episode 11 or the original to be honest)

In any event in the spoiler I read says that Elle will play a *MAJOR* part.

I'd pay strict attention to how HRG told Elle about her father (Bob) turning her in to the company and all the trsting they did on her and thats why shes all mentally screwed up atm.

Then later that episode how Bob leaned in to touch her and she backed away from him (in the car)

So like I said: pay attention to Elle!

What spoiler? I just reread what I posted and for what I know is going to happen i didn't post anything, just that Elle is important and i used things we've seen from the recently released episode to enforce that :P

I mean I can take one thing from that that you could think I'm hinting at, but trust me when i say nothing has been spoiled^^ Less anyone actually want the spoiler? I forget how to post it so that you can't read it unless you want to so i'd prefer just pming you guys if you want to know what I've read.

You didn't give much in your spoiler (you basically had a spoiler of the spoiler you read), but you did at least let us know Elle survives for at least a little while.... ***SPOILER FROM LAST WEEK's EPISODE IN TAN BELOW (highlight to read)

which made a difference when watching last week's episode with the whole prisoner exchange..

I think Vem is talking about this spoiler which is hidden below:

*Look for our intro of Earth spinning (during title HEROES scene) to just abruptly stop. (due to continuation of Hiro’s time freeze from the previous ep.)

*Peter will be helping Kensei/Adam at Primatech to get/destroy the virus. By this point, Peter has seen the future and the devastation of the virus. He has come to this particular time/place with Adam to destroy the virus. He knows it will kill pretty much everybody. What he doesnt know is Adam's true intention for the virus.

When asked by Hiro why he’s helping Adam, Peter claims that Adam is his friend. And also mentions that Adam saved Nathan’s life. Hiro will try to convince Peter that he was betrayed by Adam 400 yrs ago and that he will betray Peter also. Hiro is also trying to avenge his father’s death since Adam’s the one who killed him, along with the other older generations. Peter will argue back letting Hiro know that Kaito’s the one who had Adam locked away for 30 yrs. He will mention that he was also in the same prison. Peter clearly states that he does not want to hurt Hiro.

The showdown at Primatech will mainly be between Hiro and Peter since Adam will be frozen in time. They are also not alone in this room, there are Primatech employees who’ll be frozen in time during this. The swings Hiro throws will be blocked by Peter telekinetically.

When Hiro has the sword to Peter’s throat, Peter will shock his sword with electricity knocking him out. Adam will shortly ‘reclaim’ his sword coming out of being frozen.

*Matt will ‘fly.’ Ofcourse with the help of Nathan to Primatech. Keep your ears perked up for a hilarious comment Matt makes once they land.

Matt will inquire to Nathan about just how dangerous Peter is. (comparing him to the Kirby Plaza incident.) Nathan informs Matt that he himself hasn’t seen Peter since that night. Matt is trying to explain to Nathan that Angela gave him instructions on how to kill her own son Peter. IF NEED BE!!! Nathan won’t hear any of it and basically tells Matt that he will handle Peter if he’s a problem. Hiro will join in with Nathan and Matt.

*Peter is opening the vaults, straining himself, even bleeding from his nose in trying. He will instruct Adam to get the virus. Its at this point Hiro will attempt once again to stop Adam, Peter. But Peter’s belief within Adam is so strong he will stop Hiro.

Matt will join in and tells Peter (mentally) to let go of Hiro and go after Adam instead. Peter seems to follow his direction but he will resist (mentally) to Matt.

*Nathan will release Angela from jail. Angela will be pretty much the only one left out of all her ‘friends’/original 12. The latest victim being Victoria Pratt. Matt will be the one who’ll find Victoria’s body in Maine along with the photo with the ‘death mark’ across her face. Angela explains to Nathan and Matt that it’s done and over with, Adam is wanting revenge and she feels defeated and its over. It’s at this point Nathan will explain to Angela that Peter is still alive.

*Hiro will take his defeat in shame back to Japan where Ando is. He will have failed his father and let the virus get out.

We’ll also find out the fate of Adam. He’ll be buried alive next to Kaito’s grave in a metal coffin also reinforced with a concrete casket. Look for our favorite rodent, the infamous cockroach, to make his little cameo.

*Look for Nathan to give an ‘unoffical’ speech addressing the world regarding the virus outbreak that happens in Odessa, TX. Nathan clearly states to the persistent reporter to find someone who’s in charge, not him. He will NOT want to give this speech and only does so when he is pushed by a reporter named Bruce Evans. All the reporters will be broadcasting his speech from the police station in Odessa, TX. This reluctant speech will be broadcasted throughout the world and be viewed by our heroes.

In his speech, he’s mentioning how brave the people in this town have been by locking themselves in for the safety of the rest of the world. It’ll be quite inspirational and uplifting. Also, you’ll see why the ep. title is called POWERLESS through Nathan here.

Viewing this, we’ll see Molly is with Suresh at Isacc’s Loft also with Maya and Elle. Also viewing this at her home is Claire, and she’ll be relieved to see Peter on screen with Nathan and will find out he is indeed still alive.

*Look for Nathan on becoming sick. How sick, how severe, or how minor, not giving out that info. (after his speech)

*Someone named HYPE will bring down the restaurant with Monica in it. He will set a fire to this building. Ultimately, Niki will sacrifice herself for Monica.

Yes, it’s Niki dying in the fire.

*Elle will be the one to bring down Sylar this season and emerge as the ‘Hero.’

well, actually its just the *VERY* last line in empy's spoiler but yes that was what i was talking about in the briefest sense.

Again for those who read that spoiler, I think that may have been the *original* ending to episode 11, so expect something similar but not the same.

Raging controversy!! Some deemed last week’s episode a wonderful return to first-season glory while others contended it continued the suck.

The thing that bugged me the most was Elle couldn’t or wouldn't use her lightning lass power on Team Bennet until her hands were free. Were I Noah, I would have dropped Elle off unconscious and soaking in a 55-gallon drum strapped to a Lecter-dolly. With the business end of a shotgun duct-taped to her sociopath skull.

(But I don’t understand half of what Noah does. Did we ever learn why he took the job at CopyKingdom?)

Another thing I would have done? Elle, released to Bob’s custody, should have immediately stripped off every stitch of wet clothing so she could zap the cheerleader.

Also, why can West spirit Noah to the skies in scene but can’t manage the same trick when Noah is sitting on top of him?

One smart thing producers did last week was revive Noah minutes after he died. I’m guessing a lot of us saw that resurrection coming as soon as we saw the Mendez painting in 2.1.

To recap:

CLAIRE. Called her dad a giant liar and announced her refusal to flee Costa Verde.

BOB. Captured Claire.

NOAH. Captured Elle.

HIRO. Zipped back a week to rescue daddy Kaito, then changed his mind, then learned Adam killed Kaito.

MATT. Practiced his Jedi mind tricks on Molly, partner Bryan and Angela.

MOHINDER. Put a bullet in Noah’s eye during the big Elle/Claire trade on Imperial Beach.

PETER, NATHAN, SYLAR, ALEJANDRO, MAYA, MICAH, JESSIGINIKI, MONICA. Sat last week out.

NBC says:

Nov. 26

2.10 TRUTH & CONSEQUENCES

Peter travels to Primatech Paper in Texas with his new friend to destroy the virus, which will kill 93 percent of the world's population in the future -- or so he believes. Niki returns to Micah with bad news. To right a wrong, Monica puts her abilities to the test while Hiro goes after his father's killer. Meanwhile, Matt uses his mental abilities to track down the last person in the company photo. In addition, Nathan learns his brother is alive. Outside of New York, Maya must choose between Alejandro and Sylar.

Wait a minute, didn’t Nathan learn his brother was alive three or four episodes ago? Unless they’re not talking about Peter …

Dec. 3

2.11 POWERLESS

Deep below Primatech Paper in Odessa, TX, Peter's reunion with Nathan turns violent when the brothers, Matt and Hiro all clash thanks to Adam and his pursuit of the deadly Shanti Virus. After watching his heroic cousin captured by a street gang, Micah turns to the one person who can help him save Monica -- his mom. Meanwhile, Maya tragically learns how much of a monster Sylar really is during his kidnapping of Molly and Suresh. Meanwhile, Elle decides to play hero to get back into her father's good graces. The likely second-season finale.

Archived