DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Im tryinng to get hold of something not a phone to do a reread

Talya if you ignore the ! Mark stuff and read tge rest. It wasnt actually why i cased you and ill leave it out completely from now on.

The reason i wouldnt let it go was people used it to ignore the rest if my actual case.

You are still ignoring tlking about the fact you hinted at knowing about roles. Cos youll say yoy dont know what im talking about, im refering to the time you said "people will lynch dice to get his role"

You are english right? You know what that means over learn his role or get him to reveal his role.

im going to try and make this not a really long post, but here's how im feeling about Ley...

Damn everything what I wanted to say lost because Firefox crashed...

Oh whatever. There wasn't that much importance anyways.

Vote Maw

*creates a gateway to Hogwarts*

*grabs hat of Harry's head*

*looks in it* There must be a speaker somewhere, right?

Hm... Can't seem to find it. *creates gateway back*

okay... so claimed joke vote for this later on even thought we passed page 5 or 6, and even though it's supposed to be a joke vote and considering how many pages before he posted his joke vote, he still took more pages to take it off.... i don't like this... and if it wasn't that important to say, then why do you complain saying "everything i wanted to say"??

I am not awake enough either... Dod instead of did...

And I hope for you it won't get you problems Len. Well, except if you're mafia of course.

i don't like how he phrased the last line... seems like it's a jokey/buddy post to me...

I'm pretty sure a few of them just wanted to see what would happen. I hope they get shot in the face with a potatoe gun.

*tries to imagine Maw as a gun*

*fails*

Not sure what you mean...

(by the way, it's potato, not potatoe)

it seems like one of those posts to post...

To be honest I feel like there are too many people voting Rand over his Ed vote.

he explains that he thought there were more votes than just 2, but if you're going to say something like this, then you should've counted before you said it...

ok so im sus of Talya. I think she is a symp.

vote talya

I don't understand why you'd expect a symp. Explanation below.

Vote Maw

>>Bloody DM...I have just lost my whole post!!! :angry:

Anyway without the quotes...Basal... any time  :wink:

Ed - I'd balefire you if I didn't  me a want to play this game - calling sloth on!!! 

Maw - you are me favourite person ever for the SG1 thing...until some thing more shiny comes along.

At least the game is now getting going. Thought Rand jumping Ed was a bit quick. Did he expect him to have vast information after 11 pages of spam, at least he has got things going!

*grabs hat*

these made me think it. What are the odds of 2 people posting such a similar thing directly after each other with only a half hour gap?

I could be wrong shrug but that was an instant reaction when i read that and i have learnt thru many trivial pursuit games that when i get an immediate answer or feel that i should go for it. Everytime i second guess it im wrong. Every time.

I didn't have a problem wtih DM, I had a problem with Firefox.

Don't care about activity if 95% of it is spam. I'm more than happy to have it at this pace if everything is gamerelated.

Vote Maw

>e="1361779639">

>Bloody DM...I have just lost my whole post!!! :angry:

Anyway without the quotes...Basal... any time  :wink:

Ed - I'd balefire you if I didn't  me a want to play this game - calling sloth on!!! 

Maw - you are me favourite person ever for the SG1 thing...until some thing more shiny comes along.

At least the game is now getting going. Thought Rand jumping Ed was a bit quick. Did he expect him to have vast information after 11 pages of spam, at least he has got things going!

grabs hat*

these made me think it. What are the odds of 2 people posting such a similar thing directly after each other with only a half hour gap?

I could be wrong shrug but that was an instant reaction when i read that and i have learnt thru many trivial pursuit games that when i get an immediate answer or feel that i should go for it. Everytime i second guess it im wrong. Every time.

I'm curious about Ley. Because he claimed to have written awhole lot of stuff, then lost it, and can't apparantly be bothered with giving us a quick runthrough of what he wrote.

In addition to that, he then votes Maw for no apparant reason...

I had quoted five posts, all spam. That's why I decided to let them go.

Also, I voted Maw because it was my first post and a game without voting Maw is a game wasted. Unvote by the way.

I meant Ley's defense on Rand, not Len. Typo. 

Where do you mean?

okay, so you say you quoted spam.... and yet you said "everything" and i don't see your explanation about the whole symp thing...

To be honest I feel like there are too many people voting Rand over his Ed vote.

@Ley: I meant this quote. 

I would say that of everyone but someone found guilty by a cop if I had the feeling a train was building too fast based on too little (and I thought there were like four votes on Rand, not two. With two votes it's actually pretty ok, imo).

why are you bringing a cop into this??

i don't really like anything that Ley has said and what he has said makes not a lot of sense to me...

vote Ley

Official Vote Count:

Mish - 1 (Tiink)
Eddie - 1 (Rey)
Ley - 4 (Basel, Peace, Eddie,Time)
Talya - 3 (Dice, Rand, Arez)
Dice - 4 (Mish, RTE, Len, Cloud)
Rand - 1 (Maw)
Cloud - 1 (Darthe)
Time - 1 (chuckles)
Darthe -1 (Ishy)

Currently not voting - 7 (Roo, Hallia, Player, Song, Ley, Talya, Kae)

With 24 alive it takes 10 to Lynch

The current Deadline is 9pm GMT Monday 4th March

Countdown Timer to the end of Day 1

The deadline is a day and a half away tiink. Be aware of that before you dissappear again please

I've got a lazy sunday of shoe shopping ahead so if I'm not around then you know why! #validreason.

I'll be around tomorrow to share. (and care)

She also hasnt posted anything on Leys explanations

i did actually... when i said that he he said he quoted "spam" and he that's why he let it go when before he used "everything" and when he said he thought there were more, i commented on that, and also, i responded to him saying it was a joke vote but it still took him a while and some questions for him to remove this joke vote...

Archived