DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Mafia Game Over] Indiana Jones and the Raiders of the Lost Ark - Mafia Wins!

Ithillian Turambar

Peace broke his PR TWICE. So if he actually had one, he should have some kind of punishment.

I know each Mod/Game is different, but I have been killed over breaking a PR because I had to post that I was going to be out for something.

Great excuse for a vote, Darthe. I hope you die tonight.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Original Holder of the Fake Staff of Ra Headpiece?

I don't suppose we'll get any clarification on that, Ithillicious?

i.e. Does it grant an ability? Is it passed on through death? Can people tell the others they hold it?

Well, we now know characters and alignment don't have to match.

Ithiana Jones is good.  Nice one Darthe.

Bloody bloody bloody bloody!!!!

Anyone else notice this? Did he have to say it a certain amount of times per day? Today only? That was his last post. Hrm odd...

And before you people start saying she had plenty of time to defend herself, I just went back and looked. She's in my timezone, and before she left for school, she had four votes, was sitting at L-6, wasn't even the largest train.

You are all asses.

Lolz, its mafia Ishy.  I happen to be in school too.  And the same time zone.  Sucks she got speed hammered, I agree, but we probably would only have had... what, 30 minutes to an hour when she got back if she was on immediately after school?  

TBH, the DM trend of inactivity and the suddenly everyone is on at deadline aggravates me.  It doesn't benefit town, people should talk even if they do not have to.

yeah, my bus takes me about 45 minutes for me to get dropped off for a 10 minute walk to my house... sucks about the lynch, and as for what Mish said about me acting like that when i was mafia, i try to keep the same tactic when im mafia or town... Go town!!!

Original Holder of the Fake Staff of Ra Headpiece?

I don't suppose we'll get any clarification on that, Ithillicious?

i.e. Does it grant an ability? Is it passed on through death? Can people tell the others they hold it?

Well you could always read the scene ...

Nice try, RTE. If you know me, you know I rarely read death scenes. Even my own.

You, on the other hand, don't read any posts at all, it seems.

No, I read through everything. How everyone jumped off the people they deemed most suspicious to ride the Time train. Why? I don't know. There were two other people on that block but suddenly the only viable option was Time. She did herself no favors but that the attention turned so quickly on her and off the others is interesting.

No Ed, no one specifically looked at those two posts that I saw. If someone did, it was one post then ignored. Yes all game we spoke about peace's PR but that was the last two we got from him. One post where he didn't say bloody then him seemingly cursing himself out or trying to make up for it. Then silence.

You have to literally be blind or not reading this game to miss the Peace PR discussions. I just found those last two posts interesting.

I really doubt you read through everything if you think I have ignored the Peace/PR issue.

My point was and still is that people commented on those two most recent posts, myself being one of them. Yet you waltz in here acting like no one has made any comment on them.

Keep digging, bruh.

I just checked something and it is worth sharing with town: I reread my pm and realized that my character, while town, is not a "good guy".

There's a reason we can't character claim, I think the good guys in the film are batting for the opposite team.

Lovely.

I really doubt you read through everything if you think I have ignored the Peace/PR issue.

My point was and still is that people commented on those two most recent posts, myself being one of them. Yet you waltz in here acting like no one has made any comment on them.

Keep digging, bruh.

Digging what Ed?

Ok, it has to be pointed out that since Toht was town, and most definitely was a bad guy in the movie...it follows that Indy is mafia. This makes me has a sad :sad:

I doubt it Kae. There is such a limited number of characters for Indiana Jones that some bad guys most likely had to be used as town characters to fill up numbers. Its probably why we cant reveal.

Ok, it has to be pointed out that since Toht was town, and most definitely was a bad guy in the movie...it follows that Indy is mafia. This makes me has a sad :sad:

I doubt it Kae. There is such a limited number of characters for Indiana Jones that some bad guys most likely had to be used as town characters to fill up numbers. Its probably why we cant reveal.

There are enough "Bad guys" in the film to make up the mafia team. I think Ithi reversed things.

And before you people start saying she had plenty of time to defend herself, I just went back and looked. She's in my timezone, and before she left for school, she had four votes, was sitting at L-6, wasn't even the largest train.

You are all asses.

Lolz, its mafia Ishy.  I happen to be in school too.  And the same time zone.  Sucks she got speed hammered, I agree, but we probably would only have had... what, 30 minutes to an hour when she got back if she was on immediately after school?  

TBH, the DM trend of inactivity and the suddenly everyone is on at deadline aggravates me.  It doesn't benefit town, people should talk even if they do not have to.

yeah, my bus takes me about 45 minutes for me to get dropped off for a 10 minute walk to my house... sucks about the lynch, and as for what Mish said about me acting like that when i was mafia, i try to keep the same tactic when im mafia or town... Go town!!!

There are three of these yet only two seem surprised.  Kae and RTE deserve to die here for not knowing this, it was pretty clear from our role PM's what happened I think.  Thus, we kill them because they don't have a similar role PM.

Archived