DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

November Roll Call

Wildfire Sedai

ryrin...now, now.....I am staff in the aiel...and I thought I would be doing more....especially since I could see the hidden/staff boards....but then I didn't...then I realized that I had to read the stickies cause it seems like I was only staff in my "area" that was active....I also realized that Heart was on LOLA and that she could use some help...and that the same few people seem to be leading all the boards so they might be needing some help...I don't feel comfortable becoming staff on a lot of boards cause I feel like I would be stretching myself too thin.  However, I am willing to help out when I can. :smile: 

• Club Leader

I'm also staff in the Aiel, if you need help with stuff. I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing. 

World Toilet Day is an intriguing one. I wonder what in the world they do to celebrate. 

I vote we skip election day this year and just keep Obama for four more years. 

sup . . . . . 

TURKEY AND PIE DAY IS COMING!!!!!! now all I need to do is either A. get my oven fixed or B. buy a new oven. . . . . fml. . . . 

soooooooooo, just realized I posted in the wrong roll call. . . . . .would ya look at that . . . . . . ,uhhhhh, my apologies. . . . . 

I'm also staff in the Aiel, if you need help with stuff. I don't really know what I'm supposed to be doing. 

World Toilet Day is an intriguing one. I wonder what in the world they do to celebrate. 

I vote we skip election day this year and just keep Obama for four more years. 

Neither do I.  Know what I'm supposed to be doing, that is.  I put up the roll call there cause I know heart has a lot on her plate right now and since I'm staff now, I figured it was expected.  Then I figured she was staff in most of the other groups as well and that most of the other SG leaders were SGL of multiple groups so I would just help out and if a Roll Call wasn't posted I would post it for them.  I was gonna post the BT one but Jamielia said he was gonna do it later that night so I didn't do it.

WTD: they probably celebrate all the plumbers around the world and unclogged toilets :wink::smile::laugh: :laugh: 

I agree on you on this one.  The four we have to choose from are far worse than whats in office now so I would say,  Keep whats in office and throw away the undesirables.  :sad: 

I've found that World Toilet Day is actually serious.  http://www.worldtoiletday.info/

World Toilet Day is a day to raise awareness and inspire action to tackle the global sanitation crisis – a topic often neglected and shrouded in taboos. Today, 2.4 billion people are struggling to stay well, keep their children alive and work their way to a better future – all for the want of a toilet.

The Sustainable Development Goals, launched in 2015, include a target to ensure everyone everywhere has access to toilets by 2030. This makes sanitation a global development priority.

In 2013, the United Nations General Assembly officially designated November 19 as World Toilet Day. World Toilet Day is coordinated by UN-Water in collaboration with governments and partners.

Archived