DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

End of Day 1 Result

Zander has been Lynched.

He was:

Louis Tully - Town Neighbour

https://youtu.be/JSlPrrCLiCM"]https://youtu.be/JSlPrrCLiCM

It is now Night 1.

Countdown to end of Night 1

If all actions are received sooner Day may start sooner.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Z, It would depend on what he flips I suppose. 

My post said Scum but answer for both as well.

What role he flips as Zander. 

Also On the odd chance we are both town then I would not doubt one of us gets shot to put pressure on the other. Since more people took my side I would reason that I would be killed to get you pressured. If you are mafia then you just shoot me cuse you don't want to deal with me. 

Regardless of alignment im not afraid of dealing with you or anyone.  Ive been at you and its you backing away and refusing to do stuff.  Im all over this thread responding to everything asked of me and casing others.

Oh so by role your saying he flipped something weak you still think Im Scum but if he flips something big you think I may be Town?

Or am I missing something?

It would be something I would take into consideration.

I'm not your pony to do as you ask. If you want something handle it.  If you want to lynch me then get the support. I'm town and not gonna flip anything else.

What do you think of Alanna and what if any weight do you give her read of me? Do you find it odd that it is so different than your own? 

Townies arent afraid to put in the work to prove something when they are asked.  You seem to be afraid to do so.  Ill have time to go back and look now and Ill see what shakes up, I wanted you to do it so we could see what your thought process/progression on your Eld comment was as opposed to me having to try and assume it.

Lainey pretty Towny imo.  No I dont everyone knows that if I think someone's Scum I dont really care what others are saying especially D1.  After flips and some more game play will I readjust if its necessary.

I'm irritated with this game. I say someone is town and that tomorrow it's going to be a nonissue because I'm certain it'll be resolved, but then here Z gets lynched anyways because it's what Turin wants.

Whoa, Whoa, Whoa. Stop right there. What are you implying??

Archived