DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think that Tsuki, Turin, or Zander need to be, but if you need it, let me know.

Dice I'm waffling on because I just don't know if I believe him.  I was scum reading him before, and likely would've voted there.   I mean, yes, we can still have his voice if he does die, so there's that.  Dice, I think wondered if people would listen, and of course I would, and others have said so as well.  It would be nice to have a confirmed voice that we know is town.

Shad I think has been transparent, vocal, and willing to listen.

Niniel along the same lines as Shad, only a bit less so.

Lenlo I explained above.

BFG I remember reading some of her posts earlier today and kind of agreeing, but nothing stuck with me.  I would like more.  

Rey it seems has been coasting for me with my earlier read, but it's petering off.

I'm torn on you Laine.  You're here, maybe it's just because I disagree with you on a few people that I'm waffling.  I actually would put you above Rey now that I think about it.

Eldrick I just don't think is down looking back.  He seems to be happy to go where's easiest, but when prodded, changes his mind.

And then RTE, there's just not much there, and what is, I have issues with that I hope he comments on.  See above posts.

Whatcha think?

I am surprised this isn't more clear to be honest. The way I see it is the only people who know Turin and Zander's alignment is the mafia. Now if they are both town, easiest move for Mafia would be to stay off of either of them entirely. Therefore, if both turn out to be town, or only Zander as I already think Turin is town, I am most suspicious of those who have never voted on either of them or jumped off early.

If you want to talk consensus votes...

That being said, I had John very high up on my town list and as weird as this looks, I'm not ready to vote Hallia yet either. But will keep an eye on her.

Laine has moved up my town list. I believe Dice is Tree Stump, mostly due to the hint he dropped early on about not being able to be lynched. Unless he is another role that can't be lynched, which is possible. However, I believe one of Zander, Turin, or Dice need to be resolved today. That's why I won't move my vote, Of the three, I believe Zander is most likely to be scum. 

I also find it a bit hypocritical that Eldrick says he is easily swayed by others but also criticizes me in saying a lot of my posts are consensus and my votes following a train. When every day my time on the thread is largely spent catching up, that shouldn't really be a surprise. I kind of like Len's idea to let NAs resolve the Turin/Zander uncertainties but otherwise if not Zander or Dice, I'd move to one of my nulls, and I would rather stick to Zander as he's my strongest scum read. 

RED: So iyo Scum arent on Town trains....?

1238512492_the-happening-wahlberg.gif

The whole point of the Treestumps ability is that if they are lynched they can continue to have a vote.  Im pretty sure Dice said he wasnt GOING to be lynched not that he couldnt, so your whole reason for believing him makes 0 sense imo.  A lot of what you said has been general consensus agreements but your non consensus read on Dice with no valid reasoning is a bad look.  Are you defending your teammate?

SO you will or wont move your vote?

VOICE not VOTE

Official Vote Count - Day 1

Zander (4/7): Turin, Rey, RTE, Niniel

Rey (1/7): Dice

RTE (3/7): Zander, Shad, Hallia

Dice (3/7): Lenlo, Eldrick, Alanna

Not voting (2): BFG, Tsuki

With 13 alive it takes 7 to achieve a majority Lynch.

Day 1 deadline is set for Wednesday 14 April @ 9 PM BST

Day 1 Deadline Countdown

No Change. Just under 13 hours 25 mins to go

Rey is moving down my list.

So as it stands now.

Tsuki - Claimed Cop

Turin/Zander - Neighbor claim

Shad

Niniel

Lenlo

Dice - Claimed Stump

BFG

Rey

Alanna

Eldrick

RTE

Hallia talk to me about your Nini read please.

I had her higher but shes slipping down a bit.  Just about everyone else is at least seemingly starting to re evaluate my slot but shes not progressing her read on me and simply basing it off of the claim and disagreement about who sussed Dice first.

What are you seeing irt her?

Good morning. 

Dice, tell the truth are you really a 3p??? Maybe even survivor ??? 

You giving that kinda vibe from your anger at being lynched to be confirmed and all the talk of being a vote for town. I know as survivor you prefer to win with town but like I said before, If you are trying to convince people you are town you are going about it the wrong way.

Tsu- Claim has him in top spot for now.  Id say without that he'd be Null at best.  I dont really know any of his Meta so I dont really have a place to start from.  I dont like that he claimed where he did at all.  He hasnt been overly Scummy I just dont really follow what he says and is PoV of things.

Alanna- What can I say, Im feeling Town Lainey here.  She was one of the first people who both stuck her neck out against thread consensus for both reading me Town AND suggesting the Cop solve me and Turin as opposed to a lynch.  I think as Scum she more then likely advocates for at least one of our lynches.  Were seeing eye to eye in some spots and I like her level of involvement considering I know she's also got RL stuffs going.

Hallia- Mostly based on John.  I tend to read Hallia wrong but she fooled me last game so theres that.  I thought she was kind of slow going for awhile but I kinda liked her most recent catch up.  Hallia's biggest tell as Scum is her inability to keep it up for an extended period of time.  So atp Im ok with her.

Shad- The fact were seeing eye to eye on some things is usually a good sign. That's the case here.  If I was seeing more from Shad I may have him higher.  He's currently in a few games so he gets some leeway here.

Lenlo- Hasnt done anything to ping me thus far.  I do wanna look over his interaction with Dice a bit more to see what Alanna and maybe others have mentioned.  One thing missing is the fact he's not playing the same as last game where he was a Boss

Eldrick- He is a hard read in general.  Ive seen him Town like a Boss in Minions and he fooled me last game as well as Scum.  He tends to be all over the place as either alignment.  He's engaged and involved.  Will need to ISO and get some flips to get a better read on him.

BFG- I've liked her stances on some spots and maybe thats bias cause of her read/stance on me. Wanna see more thread presence from her tho. And looking for some good WoT posts to judge the content from.

Rey- Not really sure at all tbqh.  I have no starting point or Meta on him like Tsu.  I dont really like his stance on RTE tho.  Thats sticking out to be a bit.

Nini- Liked her start she was making some decent posts but her refusal to reevaluate her read on me and not progressing it at all is not a good look.  She's also trusting and liking Lainey and says that Lainey knows my game well but think her read of me is better.  Like if she was progressing her read on me and still found me Scummy I'd prolly feel better about her.  Ill admit I'm not the best Nini reader tho.

Dice- At first I found him Scummy, then I started to kind of see Town!Dice.  Then the claim came out.  I really didnt like the timing nor did I find it necessary atp.  I really have not liked his responses and posts about it sine then.  I know Dice has some RL stuff going on that may be influencing things but I do feel this is a slot that needs to be resolved sooner rather then later.  If he's lying well we've got Scum, if he's telling the truth well were done a vote but we will have a confirmed Town voice.

Turin- Do I need to really elaborate this?  I know Im Town irt our Roles, that doesnt mean he HAS to be Scum but I feel like he jumped on me early, wasnt willing to reconsider his read till the thread started to.  He's been throwing shade at me all game in what I perceive to be, to see what sticks.  He's not answering my questions and I HATE is stance on RTE.  And the Dice read comment from the QT.

RTE- No thread presence, his general consensus read's list, his weird comment about DIce's claim and his stance on it.  His pop in vote on the leading train by sheeping what everyone else said and not progressing his read or really justifying his vote on me.  I know this also may be silly but his excuse about the email notifications is weird.  Like dude knows the games going on and he can check DM every once in awhile.

Tsu- Claim has him in top spot for now.  Id say without that he'd be Null at best.  I dont really know any of his Meta so I dont really have a place to start from.  I dont like that he claimed where he did at all.  He hasnt been overly Scummy I just dont really follow what he says and is PoV of things.

Alanna- What can I say, Im feeling Town Lainey here.  She was one of the first people who both stuck her neck out against thread consensus for both reading me Town AND suggesting the Cop solve me and Turin as opposed to a lynch.  I think as Scum she more then likely advocates for at least one of our lynches.  Were seeing eye to eye in some spots and I like her level of involvement considering I know she's also got RL stuffs going.

Hallia- Mostly based on John.  I tend to read Hallia WELL but she fooled me last game so theres that.  I thought she was kind of slow going for awhile but I kinda liked her most recent catch up.  Hallia's biggest tell as Scum is her inability to keep it up for an extended period of time.  So atp Im ok with her.

Shad- The fact were seeing eye to eye on some things is usually a good sign. That's the case here.  If I was seeing more from Shad I may have him higher.  He's currently in a few games so he gets some leeway here.

Lenlo- Hasnt done anything to ping me thus far.  I do wanna look over his interaction with Dice a bit more to see what Alanna and maybe others have mentioned.  One thing missing is the fact he's not playing the same as last game where he was a Boss

Eldrick- He is a hard read in general.  Ive seen him Town like a Boss in Minions and he fooled me last game as well as Scum.  He tends to be all over the place as either alignment.  He's engaged and involved.  Will need to ISO and get some flips to get a better read on him.

BFG- I've liked her stances on some spots and maybe thats bias cause of her read/stance on me. Wanna see more thread presence from her tho. And looking for some good WoT posts to judge the content from.

Rey- Not really sure at all tbqh.  I have no starting point or Meta on him like Tsu.  I dont really like his stance on RTE tho.  Thats sticking out to be a bit.

Nini- Liked her start she was making some decent posts but her refusal to reevaluate her read on me and not progressing it at all is not a good look.  She's also trusting and liking Lainey and says that Lainey knows my game well but think her read of me is better.  Like if she was progressing her read on me and still found me Scummy I'd prolly feel better about her.  Ill admit I'm not the best Nini reader tho.

Dice- At first I found him Scummy, then I started to kind of see Town!Dice.  Then the claim came out.  I really didnt like the timing nor did I find it necessary atp.  I really have not liked his responses and posts about it sine then.  I know Dice has some RL stuff going on that may be influencing things but I do feel this is a slot that needs to be resolved sooner rather then later.  If he's lying well we've got Scum, if he's telling the truth well were done a vote but we will have a confirmed Town voice.

Turin- Do I need to really elaborate this?  I know Im Town irt our Roles, that doesnt mean he HAS to be Scum but I feel like he jumped on me early, wasnt willing to reconsider his read till the thread started to.  He's been throwing shade at me all game in what I perceive to be, to see what sticks.  He's not answering my questions and I HATE is stance on RTE.  And the Dice read comment from the QT.

RTE- No thread presence, his general consensus read's list, his weird comment about DIce's claim and his stance on it.  His pop in vote on the leading train by sheeping what everyone else said and not progressing his read or really justifying his vote on me.  I know this also may be silly but his excuse about the email notifications is weird.  Like dude knows the games going on and he can check DM every once in awhile.

Fixed:

Had wrong meant well.

#997 Hally I don't like this post. I make one comment about his gullability and you jump on his vote. Can you give me more on Eldrick?

I'm glad someone else noticed this. I thought it was weird myself, but wasn't sure if I was seeing it objectively.

So you think there's a possibility of us being w/w Im assuming?

What are your reads of both him and I currently and independently of each other?

I think that if you're town, RTE made the most opportunistic hop onto your wagon. Dude had almost no involvement in the game but he was ready to pile on a vote on the lone train. His answer to my question was evasive.  I think if you're scum, the exact same concerns hold and he's probably bussing.  So basically RTE looks bad for his approach to you regardless of your alignment.

As for you, the whole Neighbors issue and your wtl on Turin sketches me out.  For real.  I can't get to where your head was at with all that if you're town.  But I've found myself agreeing with you a good bit on other topics, and I think that's probably more indicative at the end of the day.  Your post a few ago on Hallia was another case where what you said jived a decent bit with what I was thinking.  I kind of want to just block the whole Neighbors issue out of my head for a phase or two and see what happens at this point.  I think I'd have you pretty high on my town charts in the absence of it.  There's more than one scum in this game.

Good observation on RTE. I noticed his consensus reads (which he is calling me a hypocrite for), but not how bad his vote looked.

...unless I did. My memory sucks and I might have commented on that.

I don´t like any of these votes. First she is just taking something that Laine said and voted Eldrick. No other reason. It felt random. 

Mmmm.  I'm wondering on Eldrick now, Laine raises a good point.  You seem awfully easily swayed.

You really think Zan/Turin is v/v?

Also:  I don't know exactly. They haven't been scummy. They've just been meh.

~~~~This response is not great.  You dodged an answer here I think.  Which one has been meh?  Can you be more specific?

Unvote

Vote: Eldrick

And some people quoestioned her vote and then she made an "easy vote". When I say easy I mean that she is voting RTE for inactivity alone. She doesn´t have any more reasons. Will she unvote if he shows up? 

[unvote]

I liked Eldricks posts overnight.

Zander - I didn't say I thought you couldn't be v/v - I was asking him.

[v] RTE [/v] need moar from here.

Hally is trending down on my list. (Which I will post soon.)

I agree completely with this post. Hally's votes look bad and I am questioning my town read on her. She hasn't done anything this game that screamed town. I liked John's play, which is why I had her as town to begin with, but I'm gonna move her down to Null.

Hally, if you are town, you need to start showing it.

Good grief. I'm gone for the night. Nobody complain if I'm not around tomorrow and you wanted to talk to me and my charming personality.

*complains*

I'm not around during the day on Tuesday and Wednesday. I work both my jobs those days, and don't have access until I get to my 2nd job at 11pm my time.

What is this? The game where we mass claim day 1?

ok so im sick of this

Hardclaim Slimer Town Treestump

No fair. I wanna be a stump.

Ballsy claim to make if it isn't true. I don't see how it could lessen suspicion. Some might even lynch you to see if you're telling the truth.

If you are, though, that is awesome.

I started paying a little bit more attention to Eldrick after his vote switches and the comment I made about him irt that. This post just has absolutely no flow to it and feels choppy, hence forced. Even the first line asking sarcastically if we're just going to mass claim day 1, maybe kind of annoyed(?)... then joking about the stump, next line is back to serious (which is a awkwardly phrased line to begin with), and then back to kind of jokey/conversational

I know the formatting of that post sucks, but I didn't want to make it multiple posts about the same thing. Maybe I should have.

Yes I'm annoyed at all the claims today. It's Day friggin 1. Why paint a target on yourself?

Turin's I get because it opened into why he was suspecting Zander.

Zander's I get cuz duh. He was already outed by Turin. Denying it would be stupid.

Tsuki's I kinda get cuz he was getting heat and wasn't expecting to be around for a while. Still don't buy the claim, but I'll let it go for now.

Dice's I simply don't get. A lot of people suspect him, myself included. The claim itself doesn't take away any of the suspicion, and it doesn't make him worth keeping around like other claims would. As I have already stated, if he is telling the truth, he is the best way the day could go if we end up lynching town. I don't believe his claim, though. Someone has requested reasons why people are suspecting Dice. I am going to ISO him and do just that, cuz it's kind of foggy in my head as to exactly why. New reasoning is because of how he is treating his claim.

He keeps reiterating that we would be losing his vote if we lynch him. That is literally the case with any townie, and isn't a point to keep him alive. That is his only reason against his lynch, though.

Also there is his pointing out that mafia would kill him. Not what I would expect to happen, for the same reason that he would be the most beneficial mislynch. They would go after someone that killing them would silence them.

@ Dice If you really are what you say you are, start giving reasons for us to be lynching someone else. Stop harping on the fact that we would lose your vote, cuz we wouldn't lose your voice.

I think Turin might be on to something about Dice being 3p.

Pot? meet Kettle....

What did you say immediately upon joining the QT under a fake name??? You started dropping hints that you thought I was mafia in thread without any real reasoning before I claimed and made my case so that line is bunk. You apparently haven't reconsidered that read yet despite what the thread thinks.(IIRC you mentioned something about listening to other people if they read someone better than you do).   I have asked you to put your questions into a list and I will answer them. If you want them answered enough you will do so and not yell about my not answering your questions. I have my list of suspects. RTE is lower on my list but you can rest assured that if he is alive on D3 and he isn't contributing more that I will be there looking hard at him. Idon't see how you can still dispute the dice thing. My post in the QT where I say I think Dice is mafia is directly ahead of the post in there where you agree with me. My post questioning Dice about his Ghost claim was before you had ANY content in thread, if you had even posted yet. So once again, NO. 

Turin, I still see you coming from a towny POV

You are wrong about me, but i can see why you think what you do.

I think you're wrong about Zander. When you look at it from "towny that doesn't fully understand the role", what he has done makes sense. If he assumed that you were scum because he was town. Besides everything about you and the QT, he has been fairly towny.

You might be on to something with Shad. As I said at the beginning of the game, I am bad at reading him. I have thought he was town twice now when he was scum. I am not basing my read on him by my own judgement anymore. He has said a lot of things this game that I agree with, which is usually an indicator that someone is town. He is good at pocketing me, though, so that might be what you're seeing as a connection between us.

Out of curiosity, though. You mentioned that you are questioning your read on Zander because you see the possibility of a Shad/Dice/Me team. Why is your vote still on Zander?

Hallia- Mostly based on John.  I tend to read Hallia wrong but she fooled me last game so theres that.  I thought she was kind of slow going for awhile but I kinda liked her most recent catch up.  Hallia's biggest tell as Scum is her inability to keep it up for an extended period of time.  So atp Im ok with her.

Hallia- Mostly based on John.  I tend to read Hallia WELL but she fooled me last game so theres that.  I thought she was kind of slow going for awhile but I kinda liked her most recent catch up.  Hallia's biggest tell as Scum is her inability to keep it up for an extended period of time.  So atp Im ok with her.

Fixed:

Had wrong meant well.

Noting this as a possible slip.

Should Zander flip scum, I want to remember this.

Here is My asking about Dice and his ghost claim which is where I first suspected him. Zander has not posted in the game yet.

56227881.jpg

to the wolves

0d9bc4a49c4f4fed0c8970ac82b5c2778c8dba2b

Did Dice just claim ghost?

Obviously I can't quote the QT posts but If he doesn't see this is a real suspicion then I don't know what to tell him. 

Pot? meet Kettle....

What did you say immediately upon joining the QT under a fake name??? You started dropping hints that you thought I was mafia in thread without any real reasoning before I claimed and made my case so that line is bunk. You apparently haven't reconsidered that read yet despite what the thread thinks.(IIRC you mentioned something about listening to other people if they read someone better than you do).   I have asked you to put your questions into a list and I will answer them. If you want them answered enough you will do so and not yell about my not answering your questions. I have my list of suspects. RTE is lower on my list but you can rest assured that if he is alive on D3 and he isn't contributing more that I will be there looking hard at him. Idon't see how you can still dispute the dice thing. My post in the QT where I say I think Dice is mafia is directly ahead of the post in there where you agree with me. My post questioning Dice about his Ghost claim was before you had ANY content in thread, if you had even posted yet. So once again, NO. 

You only claimed because I was breadcrumbing it so whats your point irt that?

You keep saying post my questions for you but they were all there when youre supposed to be reading the thread.  If youre not reading or refusing to answer that onus is on you if you don't want me to call you on it then answer them. I mean if youre Town then you shouldnt have anything to hide or be worried about answering them right.  I mean Im your TOP Scum read and Im answering everything Ive been asked. 

Where this post you said you were gonna making showing your progression on your Eldrick read/post.  Still havent seen that yet either.

You keep saying that the way I played my role isnt Towny yet when I explain it to you and tell you I read the role you try and throw shade by saying I should have asked the Mod which I explained and then you wouldnt continue on that point.

Again you keeping bringing up the Dice QT read which is the ONLY thing were disagreeing on and thats a big part of your reasoning for your read on me yet I know the difference so what else do you want me to say about it.

Also you say you think it might be a Shad/Dice/Eldrick Scum team YET youre still voting me and you think that there's a Town aligned Ghost but both Eldrick and Dice have claimed Ghost.  This doesnt make any sense to me.

I think your reasoning that oh Ill just look at RTE later is ridiculous.

Fixed:

Had wrong meant well.

Noting this as a possible slip.

Should Zander flip scum, I want to remember this.

How would it be a possible slip iyo?

Here is My asking about Dice and his ghost claim which is where I first suspected him. Zander has not posted in the game yet.

56227881.jpg

to the wolves

Obviously I can't quote the QT posts but If he doesn't see this is a real suspicion then I don't know what to tell him. 

I read this as a joke.

I think you're wrong about Zander. When you look at it from "towny that doesn't fully understand the role", what he has done makes sense. If he assumed that you were scum because he was town. Besides everything about you and the QT, he has been fairly towny.

You might be on to something with Shad. As I said at the beginning of the game, I am bad at reading him. I have thought he was town twice now when he was scum. I am not basing my read on him by my own judgement anymore. He has said a lot of things this game that I agree with, which is usually an indicator that someone is town. He is good at pocketing me, though, so that might be what you're seeing as a connection between us.

Out of curiosity, though. You mentioned that you are questioning your read on Zander because you see the possibility of a Shad/Dice/Me team. Why is your vote still on Zander?

That's because I am town. 

I'm a bit torn on Zander. A lot of his other content is pretty good. Or at least looks good. Too many people are reading him town for his tunnel at me (I guess) for them all to be mafia. Plus I do have to consider the possibility that he just really screwed up. 

I still think that his Dice position could well be an early distance attempt. I also think the RTE push is possibly LHF to take pressure off him (and maybe Dice). 

The reason I am still voting him is that I just don't see how he hasn't actually reconsidered his position. He has basically gone from "Turin is DEF Mafia" to "well he doesn't HAVE to be mafia but..." and then rattles off only reasons he suspects me (which are either factually incorrect or weak IMO) and is looking at everything I do and seeing only mafia.

I also like the  spread in the votes right now. It is putting pressure on people to have valid reasons that they will be held accountable for later.  We have three viable lynch trains. I am willing to see Z or Dice lynched and if RTE ends up being the lynch then I will have a new perspective based on how he flips. 

56227881.jpg

to the wolves

I read this as a joke.

Did I smile or laugh? No.

Did I try to hold dice to it? Yes.

Hint: It wasn't a joke.  Now that you know it wasn't a joke what do you think about my stance on Dice?  

I'm a bit torn on Zander. A lot of his other content is pretty good. Or at least looks good. Too many people are reading him town for his tunnel at me (I guess) for them all to be mafia. Plus I do have to consider the possibility that he just really screwed up. 

I still think that his Dice position could well be an early distance attempt. I also think the RTE push is possibly LHF to take pressure off him (and maybe Dice). 

The reason I am still voting him is that I just don't see how he hasn't actually reconsidered his position. He has basically gone from "Turin is DEF Mafia" to "well he doesn't HAVE to be mafia but..." and then rattles off only reasons he suspects me (which are either factually incorrect or weak IMO) and is looking at everything I do and seeing only mafia.

I also like the  spread in the votes right now. It is putting pressure on people to have valid reasons that they will be held accountable for later.  We have three viable lynch trains. I am willing to see Z or Dice lynched and if RTE ends up being the lynch then I will have a new perspective based on how he flips. 

You suspect Dice being on a team with Shad and me. You suspect Zander distancing himself from Dice (i.e. teammate with him), and yet you aren't voting Dice.

Noted.

Pot? meet Kettle....

You only claimed because I was breadcrumbing it so whats your point irt that?

You keep saying post my questions for you but they were all there when youre supposed to be reading the thread.  If youre not reading or refusing to answer that onus is on you if you don't want me to call you on it then answer them. I mean if youre Town then you shouldnt have anything to hide or be worried about answering them right.  I mean Im your TOP Scum read and Im answering everything Ive been asked. 

Where this post you said you were gonna making showing your progression on your Eldrick read/post.  Still havent seen that yet either.

You keep saying that the way I played my role isnt Towny yet when I explain it to you and tell you I read the role you try and throw shade by saying I should have asked the Mod which I explained and then you wouldnt continue on that point.

Again you keeping bringing up the Dice QT read which is the ONLY thing were disagreeing on and thats a big part of your reasoning for your read on me yet I know the difference so what else do you want me to say about it.

Also you say you think it might be a Shad/Dice/Eldrick Scum team YET youre still voting me and you think that there's a Town aligned Ghost but both Eldrick and Dice have claimed Ghost.  This doesnt make any sense to me.

I think your reasoning that oh Ill just look at RTE later is ridiculous.

I claimed and made my case because YOU were obviously NOT going to reconsider YOUR previously stated stance on me in the QT. 

Like I said(this will be the last time BTW) IF you really want specific questions answered then make a list of them and I WILL answer them. If you can't be  bothered then just keep yelling about it. I'm not really bothered to go thru all of your long posts to find each question and then mince the quotes etc... I don't really do homework.

I could say go look in my ISO and it might even be there. TBH, placating you isn't my highest priority at the present.

I'm not entitled to my opinion? What has been the general thread consensus regarding how you handled your role? Maybe this is a Z problem and not a T problem. Your not dumb so when I see you doing things that look dumb from a town PoV then I have to question. That you haven't really tried to change your path is also concerning.

Why are you still denying the facts? It's like your clinging to one little thing to have an argument when you know (I think) that your incorrect (or at best misinterpreting).  

Where did I say there was a town aligned ghost??? 

How many times have you said the same about Thane??? I've said I have more to be suspicious of on different people. Why would I just drop my reads to follow others? Especially people that I have as suspects?

You suspect Dice being on a team with Shad and me. You suspect Zander distancing himself from Dice (i.e. teammate with him), and yet you aren't voting Dice.

Noted.

Okay...

Ghostbusters_-_Dana_Barrett_9515.jpg

FTR I already explained why my vote is where it is currently. I only have one and I'm using it the best I can right now.  I do suspect all of you. I also suspect Dice might be indy(which you agreed with) Your post sounds like you might be knowing Dice really will flip mafia and somehow want to flip this onto me. 

I'm basically now VT since Z won't talk to me in QT so I basically am a free NK or lynch for the rest of the game. I've given my input. I think I might have multiple wolves in my sights so I can die happy.  

Archived