DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

I have been reading, dont get pissy with me. Your defending yourself profusely, not pushing Turin right now. We all know your defense Z, yelling it to the heavens isnt gonna make it more believable. Your only recourse now is to show us that Turin is less believable then you. Because I see what hes done as coming from a town mindset. I trust that mindset. That means his words carry more weight then yours. You have time, calm down, case and push your top wolf read not whoever is convenient to not get you lynched.

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah Z, but those answers are pretty recent. Which came first those answers or you insisting you answered it?

ISO me.

I mean youre admittedly voting me off of Turin's case, why dont you put in the work and come to your own conclusion?

Because im on the phone and cant? I just caught up today Z, I did my whole reread. Im tired of slogging through pages. 

Now from my reread I did come to my own conclusion. That conclusion was Turin was more trustworthy then you. Prove  me wrong. The onus is on you to do that.

@ zander do you think turin is scum? yes or no? and Why do you think that??

Yes I think he's Scum.

His Yolo D1 reads sticking to them from that point. His case against me is all from QT and little to nothing gameplay related yet he ALREADY had me on his Yolo list.

Hes stretching and laying out weak cases against other players,

He lied about the you read first in the QT

My best bet thus far,

Cast shade at you?  Dude Ive cased you on atual game play youve cased me on QT.  Even others have said I was looking Townyer of the 2 prior to claim.  You just fired out this Yolo D1 reads list with me on it, in the actual thread itself you seemingly rule out the possibility of me being Town at the beginning of the game. Hence hypocrite,  Ive explained why I didnt bother with the QT.

Ive said ITT ive never had the role before ive said i looked it up ffs,

Ive got more depth in this thread then you and your Yolo D1 reads that youre still sticking to iirc.  I was just showing my involvement level in the game.

I am gonna flip Town.  Pretend for a second i was somehow confirmed Town, where would you go from here?

I'm looking through this again now.

Turin dropped the yolo read, then in #212 says some null things about you that you treat as a scummy push on you in #315. I asked you about it at the time and pointed out that Turin called you scum but never gave a reason and only had null things to say about you later (at least up to that point).

In #322 you accuse Turin of sheeping you on Dice.  This is the topic where you're disagreeing on what factually happened in QT.  You ask him some questions but don't state conclusions.  You agree with McClane that he should be a wagon.  You repeat that you would lynch Turin.  You hint that you're Neighbors with him and don't trust him.  That's it prior to the hard claim.

What's your case on him outside of denying what he claims he said in QT?

Red, so did he post his yolo list before your QT interaction? If not, I don't get the significance of this. He's saying you were scummy in QT so he had you in his yolo scum team, you're saying ???. That it doesn't count because he dropped the read before he actually hard claimed and revealed his reasons? Or something else? I don't follow.

Blue, ok. Did you point these out? You might have. I didn't re-read you past the hard claim yet.  I will when I'm caught up.

Green, fair enough, but I'm asking you about the case you say you made outside of QT-related content.

@lenlo   Turin Hardclaimed a town role and his point in his zander argument ARE logical. Ive got nothing to say I think he is lieing about his role   its been confirmed as much as it can be at this time.

why would I be voting him now?

So your now saying that we DONT have to lynch one of Turin or Zander today? Im merely bringing up your statements from earlier today because you stopped adhering to them. I wanted reasons as to why.

I have been reading, dont get pissy with me. Your defending yourself profusely, not pushing Turin right now. We all know your defense Z, yelling it to the heavens isnt gonna make it more believable. Your only recourse now is to show us that Turin is less believable then you. Because I see what hes done as coming from a town mindset. I trust that mindset. That means his words carry more weight then yours. You have time, calm down, case and push your top wolf read not whoever is convenient to not get you lynched.

Ill do what i want.

How can I show that, the only thing me and Turin are disputing is that he said he mentioned Dice first in QT and Im saying he didnt?

Thats my whole point, everyone is basing this read on me off the QT and the only point were disagreeing on. 

Even Turin's asked me for another scum read besides me.

Ive made a case on RTE what are your thoughts on it?

Yeah Z, but those answers are pretty recent. Which came first those answers or you insisting you answered it?

ISO me.

I mean youre admittedly voting me off of Turin's case, why dont you put in the work and come to your own conclusion?

Because im on the phone and cant? I just caught up today Z, I did my whole reread. Im tired of slogging through pages. 

Now from my reread I did come to my own conclusion. That conclusion was Turin was more trustworthy then you. Prove  me wrong. The onus is on you to do that.

Ive made my case and points against Turin already, you should have come across them all in your reread.  What else do you want me to tell you?

I´d like if someone could make it clear to me what lie in the qt (about Dice?) you are talking about. I´ve read back but I still don´t get it. 

In a nutshell as I understand it:

Zander accused Turin in thread of sheeping his suss on Dice.

Turin said dude I said in QT that I was suss of Dice before you went at him.

Zander said nope, didn't happen.

Ill do what i want.

How can I show that, the only thing me and Turin are disputing is that he said he mentioned Dice first in QT and Im saying he didnt?

Thats my whole point, everyone is basing this read on me off the QT and the only point were disagreeing on. 

Then ill do what I want, which in this case means probably lynching you. 

That doesnt seem to me to be all your disputing. The problem is your approach and attitude with the QT and the role in general. The secret name, the lack of activity, the refusal to use it to try and gauge your QT-mate and learn about them. Instead once he calls you wolf you say "No im not!".

Yeah he asked you that to see if youll out your wolfmates. To see where you stand on people so he can gauge you later.

Your case on RTE is meh, but thats not your fault, its simply lack of content on RTEs part. The biggest issue I have with RTE is his lack of content. there are bigger fish to fry to me today.

ISO me.

Ive made my case and points against Turin already, you should have come across them all in your reread.  What else do you want me to tell you?

Push it? Make it better? Try and explain it to me in a way that will make me understand and agree with you? Stating it once doesnt make it the end all be all.

@ zander do you think turin is scum? yes or no? and Why do you think that??

Yes I think he's Scum.

His Yolo D1 reads sticking to them from that point. His case against me is all from QT and little to nothing gameplay related yet he ALREADY had me on his Yolo list.

Hes stretching and laying out weak cases against other players,

He lied about the you read first in the QT

My best bet thus far,

Cast shade at you?  Dude Ive cased you on atual game play youve cased me on QT.  Even others have said I was looking Townyer of the 2 prior to claim.  You just fired out this Yolo D1 reads list with me on it, in the actual thread itself you seemingly rule out the possibility of me being Town at the beginning of the game. Hence hypocrite,  Ive explained why I didnt bother with the QT.

Ive said ITT ive never had the role before ive said i looked it up ffs,

Ive got more depth in this thread then you and your Yolo D1 reads that youre still sticking to iirc.  I was just showing my involvement level in the game.

I am gonna flip Town.  Pretend for a second i was somehow confirmed Town, where would you go from here?

I'm looking through this again now.

Turin dropped the yolo read, then in #212 says some null things about you that you treat as a scummy push on you in #315. I asked you about it at the time and pointed out that Turin called you scum but never gave a reason and only had null things to say about you later (at least up to that point).

In #322 you accuse Turin of sheeping you on Dice.  This is the topic where you're disagreeing on what factually happened in QT.  You ask him some questions but don't state conclusions.  You agree with McClane that he should be a wagon.  You repeat that you would lynch Turin.  You hint that you're Neighbors with him and don't trust him.  That's it prior to the hard claim.

What's your case on him outside of denying what he claims he said in QT?

Red, so did he post his yolo list before your QT interaction? If not, I don't get the significance of this. He's saying you were scummy in QT so he had you in his yolo scum team, you're saying ???. That it doesn't count because he dropped the read before he actually hard claimed and revealed his reasons? Or something else? I don't follow.

Blue, ok. Did you point these out? You might have. I didn't re-read you past the hard claim yet.  I will when I'm caught up.

Green, fair enough, but I'm asking you about the case you say you made outside of QT-related content.

Im saying he just put me as scummy without considering the possibility I was Town and rolled with it.

Ive mentioned it yes.

I answered green in a response to you already just a short while ago.

Ill do what i want.

Then ill do what I want, which in this case means probably lynching you. 

That doesnt seem to me to be all your disputing. The problem is your approach and attitude with the QT and the role in general. The secret name, the lack of activity, the refusal to use it to try and gauge your QT-mate and learn about them. Instead once he calls you wolf you say "No im not!".

Yeah he asked you that to see if youll out your wolfmates. To see where you stand on people so he can gauge you later.

Your case on RTE is meh, but thats not your fault, its simply lack of content on RTEs part. The biggest issue I have with RTE is his lack of content. there are bigger fish to fry to me today.

ISO me.

Push it? Make it better? Try and explain it to me in a way that will make me understand and agree with you? Stating it once doesnt make it the end all be all.

Youre ok with RTE's 1 game related post?  Like np with it at all?

Then lynch me if thats what you want Im telling you Im gonna flip Town and Im not gonna lose my sh*& doing so again.

Ive been much more involved in this game then most.  And Ive said my piece as more content comes along from others Ill comment and readjust accordingly.

Zander I dont want to mistakenly lynch you again. Its why im holding off and trying to talk about this with you.

Opinions on Me and Eldrick since ive come back in and Eldrick started voting you?

Let me see if I can follow dice's progression here.

He has an early town read on Zander for tone.

He suspects Turin for weak reads and votes him.

Turin Hard Claims Town Neighbor

Dice unvotes Turin, but says that he wants to lynch between Zander (town read) and Turin (pre-claim scum read).

He has defended his read on Zander, but now also doesn't want to lynch Turin. Am I right in this, dice?

Zander I dont want to mistakenly lynch you again. Its why im holding off and trying to talk about this with you.

Opinions on Me and Eldrick since ive come back in and Eldrick started voting you?

I have a slight Town read on you atp.

Eldrick fooled me pretty good last game so lm not really confident on a read for him atp.

Let me see if I can follow dice's progression here.

He has an early town read on Zander for tone.

He suspects Turin for weak reads and votes him.

Turin Hard Claims Town Neighbor

Dice unvotes Turin, but says that he wants to lynch between Zander (town read) and Turin (pre-claim scum read).

He has defended his read on Zander, but now also doesn't want to lynch Turin. Am I right in this, dice?

change wants to THINKS and pretty much

gimme a break eldrick.

Turin hardclaims a town role. Claims zander is mafia. We have to clear that up.  there are multiple possibilities. t/t t/w w/w  Turin could be right  he could be wrong he could be lieing it needs to be sorted out. Hence me thinking it needs to be between them at this point

i unvoted while we sort it out. I want to hear from zander

SERIOUSLY tsuki? headdesk.

sorry about that

so turins claim

ok first unvote

I think the lynch goes between zander and turin today

@zander  what have you got to say?

For the record he did say think we have to lynch one of them today, but he later said we have to clear them up. So thats where the confusion came from.

I don't like RTE's only game-related post, as I have already mentioned, but I am adamantly against going after low content players Day 1, cuz if we are wrong it's all but pointless.

That being said, RTE is on my list of scum atp. I also don't see Zander and RTE being scum together. why would scum!Zander push his inactive teammate?

Archived