DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Ghostbusters Mafia - Game Over - Mafia Wins!

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laine, you agreeing with me so much is weirding me out. I'm not used to it :Park

I still think you're town tho :)

Welcome to the game, hally. You subbed into a spot that I already thought was town, so I expect you to continue the feels.

Done ever park on Laine again imo

lololololololol

I really don't know what to think about tsuki. Not voting him because of the claim. Understand why he did it now if he really is the cop, if RL is about to get busy.

But it bugs me that he is avoiding my question.

Gotta roll with it for now.  Im not a fan either but no one's cc'd nor should they atp either.

Either way for now it is what it is.

I still don't like how dice suggested we vote between you 2 right off the bat. He later mentioned that he wanted to hear discussion between you 2, but that's not how he started.

And I'm also very curious how niniel knew you were anon on your qt. Iirc she's the first to mention it.

I still don't like how dice suggested we vote between you 2 right off the bat. He later mentioned that he wanted to hear discussion between you 2, but that's not how he started.

And I'm also very curious how niniel knew you were anon on your qt. Iirc she's the first to mention it.

Im pretty sure Turin mentioned it.

If it came before that tho we should prolly lynch her and Turin.

Instead of setting up lynches because it's likely one of you is scum, why don't we just let Tsuki view one of you tonight?

I already mentioned that lol.

Dice came back with one of them might be gf, and the whole discussion about how it happened before.

Instead of setting up lynches because it's likely one of you is scum, why don't we just let Tsuki view one of you tonight?

I already mentioned that lol.

Dice came back with one of them might be gf, and the whole discussion about how it happened before.

Oh well I haven't read that yet haha

I just don't like the thought of killing both of them in hopes of finding scum. What if they're v/v?

Zander I don't want to lynch you again if you're town. Prove to me that you are and I'll defend you, give me a better option for today's lynch.

Turin and Dice are where Im at currently in that regard.

Too many nulls atp.

Feel good about Hallia based on John.

Unless Tina posted comment before Turin did, I feel good about her as well.

Tsu has his claim so for now obv not.

So dont wanna go there atp

#449 I totally believe Tsuki's claim and don't hate hate it with a second read through, but still hate it. Ughhh I'll put up with it. We have an opportunity to get a lot of information right now with how we use today, so let's use it.

Also, I still cannot figure out how people misspell my name when Alanna is literally a character in the Wheel of Time series. I mean, WUT?

#468 oops sorry Niniel.. how are you not in my list? haha You're null though, I don't really have a read yet. Sorry. I see you made some reads, nothing you've done has pinged me so far, so good

#476 Welcome Hally <3

I saw he had been posting in the thread at that same time. He did change his name after a short time. I think he knew it was him. Not sure if he will say he made sure I knew it was him or not.

Look at his first posts of the game and then I just said Hi Zander.  He changed after that. 

This just sounds sketchy and weird.

I'm buying Turin's claim at this point, and I'm buying his suspicions of Zander as being legitimate. I liked the way Turin took off at the start and got this game moving, and I've not liked Zander's meta-whatever play-style at all quite frankly. His rebuttals to Turin's claims look weak in my opinion. 

I'm also going to buy Tsukibana's claim at cop. Maybe not the best strategy to reveal at this point, but if real life is calling, I understand. I'm nicely interested in the people who jumped on my train against Tsukibana... Alanna in particular. I've got my eye on you. 

Dice is a mess. His post number #454 is illogical, and #460 is a little bit far-fetched.

My personal opinion is that if Zander flips scum, we take a look at Dice next.

Unvote

Vote: Zander

all right rey tell me whats illogical about 454 (below)  be detailed

ive been thinking him town  turin and ive obviously thought u scum  but that hardclaim changes things

lets say you are mafia   tactically this play makes a little sense but not much. say u get zander lynched  ok thats one townie down but if he flips town ure pretty much a dead man. not a great scum strategy really.

lets say ure town    that makes this something you believe for reasons you have given and probably some u havent.  if ure right then if we lynch znader we lynch scum. awesome. but ure probably dead again tonight or tomorrow night if mafia assume ure protected.

if ure BOTH town mafia are sitting in their QT laffing.

I simply want to work it out.

and 460 has been shown to not be a strecth. both turin and i had seperate examples of a similar thing happening. Is it UNLIKELY?? yes but can it happen? Yes.

http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/97808-ghostbusters-mafia-day-1/page-22?do=findComment&comment=3637542

sorry about that

so turins claim

ok first unvote

I think the lynch goes between zander and turin today

@zander  what have you got to say?

So eldrick  here are my first two posts after turin claimed. I was the first person to post after the claim btw.

So as you can see in the 2nd quote i say i think the lynch is between them and that i want to hear from Zander IN THE SAME POST.

Wanna tell me how i only said i wanted discussion later? Doesnt wanting to hear from the other side count as discussion?

It felt like an accusation, not a discussion point.

Like you are convinced that one of them is scum. You don't even seem to be considering the possibility that they are both town.

Or at least that's how you want it to appear.

Im not following any of this Eldrick.

Maybe its the wording but can you elaborate some for me please.

I really don't know what to think about tsuki. Not voting him because of the claim. Understand why he did it now if he really is the cop, if RL is about to get busy.

But it bugs me that he is avoiding my question.

Is he avoiding?  Or is he doing what he said he was doing, being unavailable?  Was your question from before that?

Im pretty sure Turin mentioned it.

If it came before that tho we should prolly lynch her and Turin.

Did you ever get an answer from this?

I"m gonna try and settle down for a reread if this fever lets me.  :darkone:

Archived