DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

@ BFG ok anything else that you wanna talk about?  I now get what youre talking about.  But my point still stands I didnt like the comment itself about cunning and even going by YOUR point and not the way I interrupted it would a new player be more likely to be able to make a solid choice concerning being able to figure out who has been hinting a roles or makes sense as one or an experienced player?

I didn't like the comment nor her read and I said as much about it.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Zander you have one bullet that you must fire and you have to shoot it as soon as you read this post. If you hit a wolf you win, if you hit a villager you lose.

Where's that bullet going?

Everyone is free to answer, but want Zander's answer the most.

So cliche but so good...

Ok I'll bite and I'm going to go big and go for deep wolf.

The person who eats my bullet is....

GnFxsOo.jpg

I think BFG is playing a middling game so far and it seems aimed to please more than to suss wolves and win.

No need to shoot BFG imo, Its already more then likely looking at Nightmare that if shes a wolf it will become pretty apparent as the game progresses.

OMG I like just had this convo with Shad.

You don't know that she will do the same things as wolf she did in the last game.

This is a new game focus on what's here in this game.

Then case me?

lololololololol

Nikon!

Do you think you could briefly summarize your thoughts over all?

and irt Besie being 'tied' to Zander they were hydras in the game Len was referring to

Im waiting for the same thing.  What were your thoughts in general concerning his posts?

Lol Zander, I pretty much never fully trust anyone and will likely prod people throughout the game (I think I aged Sili when he subbed into Belichick :sad:)*

Right now I'm good, I understand where you're coming from well enough :)

*consider this fair warning

Lol Zander, I pretty much never fully trust anyone and will likely prod people throughout the game (I think I aged Sili when he subbed into Belichick :sad:)*

Fair enough!!!!

lolololololol

FWIW- Im feeling like youre moving a fair bit closer to the TOWN!BFG I've come to expect!!!!!

Fair enough!!!!

lolololololol

FWIW- Im feeling like youre moving a fair bit closer to the TOWN!BFG I've come to expect!!!!!

I'm not a performing monkey :dry:

And it may or may not be the case that a fair bit of this thread has been fuelled by mojito's and prosecco XD

Nikon!

Do you think you could briefly summarize your thoughts over all?

and irt Besie being 'tied' to Zander they were hydras in the game Len was referring to

Im waiting for the same thing.  What were your thoughts in general concerning his posts?

I think he points out some things that seem like odd observations in the context of fulltime DM mafia but might strike someone new as fishy?  Like taking issue with idea that if Cory and Pizza are both alive late in a game something is wrong.  But maybe more importantly: I kind of hate that so many people have rolled with the assumption that Lenlo was suggesting we lynch the strongest town player in the game D1 --there was maybe a minute or two where I thought did he just say that but then I realized it was Lenlo and even if he was scum that couldn't have been what he actually meant to say-- but I can't help but think scum would be a little beyond that topic by now?  Like, someone who subbed in today as scum and did a modest skim to make sure he didn't facepalm out the gate should probably recognize that it's just not a good topic to argue at this point.  And I don't know if that lack of awareness before posting makes him town, but if he's scum he's rather oblivious scum.  It's something to consider at least.

Shad you around?

I am, and I have ISOs of you in this game and NBC open side by side trying to convince myself of the difference that a majority of players in this game seem to be seeing.

Thread presence?  I think there's that.  You've been actually available in this game, not just sort of hopping on to say what you have to say and checking back out.

Shad you around?

I am, and I have ISOs of you in this game and NBC open side by side trying to convince myself of the difference that a majority of players in this game seem to be seeing.

Thread presence?  I think there's that.  You've been actually available in this game, not just sort of hopping on to say what you have to say and checking back out.

Lol, I'm easy to read :tongue:

I'm pretty sure you'll know why I'm asking this.

What enemies is Pizza making this game?

@Nolder I would say it entailed a lot of uh-huh! nuh-uh! by the end, beyond the point where I would expect a town player to suddenly have some sort of epiphany and back off.  But Pizza also laid out his case on Lenlo pretty explicitly in the process, and I don't know that you can really solve his slot without reading it.  I struggle to accept 'wanting a NK vote count = scum grasping for information' as an honest thought, and he was pretty committed to this when I questioned him.  Curious where you stand on Pizza and why.

Not on D1 maybe. But I'm willing to have less of a read on Nomi at the start of D2 if it means not having to read their essays to each other.

Yes that's me just being a selfish player but I'd rather keep my sanity and get lynched. Sorry.

Zander you have one bullet that you must fire and you have to shoot it as soon as you read this post. If you hit a wolf you win, if you hit a villager you lose.

Id either follow the Tress rule and shoot Nolder or shoot Tina

Interesting...

Does this make us hypothetical enemies?!?!

Zander Nolder is the Tress Wombat School of Vigs. 

Rule 1  Shoot Nolder N1

Rule 2   there is only one rule

Tina cause im not seeing what i see as town tina but shes barely been here too.   Im waiting to see more from her but at this point im considering voting her

lolololololol Poor Nolder....we may be able to add Darthes name there as well!!!!!

ok fair enough on Tina

Right? I think I'm the only one with two followings of people dedicated to killing me.

One wants to vig me, the others lynch me...but only on Wednesdays.

but I can't help but think scum would be a little beyond that topic by now?  Like, someone who subbed in today as scum and did a modest skim to make sure he didn't facepalm out the gate should probably recognize that it's just not a good topic to argue at this point.  And I don't know if that lack of awareness before posting makes him town, but if he's scum he's rather oblivious scum.  It's something to consider at least.

I am going to ask you one question. You're not new now - you've played more then a handful of times, and especially you have seen Mafia QTs at this point and read them - exactly how many times have you seen extremely co-ordinated efforts by teams to limit discussion topics for their teammates and really guide teammates on what to post?

Sorry, some friends surprised me by coming by yesterday and kept me busy most of the day but I hope to catch up now.  I had two people whose posts seemed to rub me the wrong way so I want to look deeper at them while catching up and seeing if I still feel those two or if anything new comes to mind.

Welcome to the game Nikon. Will be very interested to read your take on events as kind of an outsider perspective now.

Shad you around?

Lol, I'm easy to read :tongue:

I'm pretty sure you'll know why I'm asking this.

What enemies is Pizza making this game?

Too many?

If you have a better outlet into his head, do share.

I don't know exactly what to expect out of his scum game save that it's certainly not going to be superficial, but there eventually comes a point where if I can't see the town benefit to a game someone's playing at, there probably isn't one.

So cliche but so good...

Ok I'll bite and I'm going to go big and go for deep wolf.

The person who eats my bullet is....

GnFxsOo.jpg

I think BFG is playing a middling game so far and it seems aimed to please more than to suss wolves and win.

You'd lose

It took me over 9000 hours like 2 mins in MSP to make those crosshairs btw. Pls no bully.

Thanks for the effort?

Are you third party?

Shad some of your catch-up posts have been okay and I know you are sick but you do not feet correct to me aorn. I've sort of set the clock forward to give you time but it's there's been a growing disconnect between what I expect from you as a villager and your current mindset and it's grown too large to not mention at this point.

but I can't help but think scum would be a little beyond that topic by now?  Like, someone who subbed in today as scum and did a modest skim to make sure he didn't facepalm out the gate should probably recognize that it's just not a good topic to argue at this point.  And I don't know if that lack of awareness before posting makes him town, but if he's scum he's rather oblivious scum.  It's something to consider at least.

I am going to ask you one question. You're not new now - you've played more then a handful of times, and especially you have seen Mafia QTs at this point and read them - exactly how many times have you seen extremely co-ordinated efforts by teams to limit discussion topics for their teammates and really guide teammates on what to post?

Does us talking about how we were the Town and them the wolves and how much we love each other count?  Cause I feel like that was extremely instrumental in our victory.

Archived