DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

World's End Mafia - town wins comprehensively

Pralaya

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is anyone else even reading Besies posts? Cause im gonna be frank im not.

Lol Len, that is definitely the best course of action.

Like not to be rude, but I make it a habit to ignore outed scum.

I'd recommend reading my final iso list though.

Some general advice in case you are interested:

Being a villager also is about finding and connecting with teammates and utilizing their strengths. A poorly constructed or divided village tends to lose a great deal more than a united one.

It's why I generally judge people's overall strength on the merits of their villager game; being a good wolf is not hard if you have heart and people lack a real bead on you. Being a good villager is more difficult; you have to A) be right, which is hard enough in itself in a game where you start knowing basically nothing and B) be villagery enough to get people to trust you enough to not lynch you outright nonetheless actually listen to your reads. It's not easy work when people are actively trying to deceive you.

If nothing else, I hope you strive to be a truly two-way player and a valuable villager when you are one.

There may be a time in future game that we are villagers together and I'll need your help. I hope you are apt and able when that time comes.

Some general advice in case you are interested:

Being a villager also is about finding and connecting with teammates and utilizing their strengths. A poorly constructed or divided village tends to lose a great deal more than a united one.

It's why I generally judge people's overall strength on the merits of their villager game; being a good wolf is not hard if you have heart and people lack a real bead on you. Being a good villager is more difficult; you have to A) be right, which is hard enough in itself in a game where you start knowing basically nothing and B) be villagery enough to get people to trust you enough to not lynch you outright nonetheless actually listen to your reads. It's not easy work when people are actively trying to deceive you.

If nothing else, I hope you strive to be a truly two-way player and a valuable villager when you are one.

There may be a time in future game that we are villagers together and I'll need your help. I hope you are apt and able when that time comes.

Is this to me, Cory?

How can you even doubt? :smile:

Archived