DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gray Ajah: Midsummer Festival - Whimsical Picnic

1. scotland.png

2. You got: Renaissance Italy

Hey there, you style fiend! You’re fine, fresh, and fierce to the core. You have an incredible appreciation for the finer things in life and are a total culture vulture. Keep up that Mona Lisa smile!

ec026997f4978ed2fe819f0a5a7aa756-17.jpg

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You belong in 1940s England

A time of austerity and simple pleasures, Claire's postwar England is just where you belong. Following World War II, England is rebuilding and times are tough for many people. With supplies rationed, and the economy in ruins, you'll make do with whatever you have. You're happy enough with a little home and garden, a radio to keep you entertained, and the sense of community you get in your town.

england.png

Strangely, one of my favourite literary periods is WW2, specifically re the British armed forces (navy being my ultimate favourite). I could happily have lived in the post-war era.

2nd one ... uhm ... weird. I couldn't give a toss about a trend, if someone paid me to :P
  1. You got: Imperial China
    Hey there, trendsetter! You’ve started a dynasty of awesome, because no one knows what will be hot earlier than you. Who cares if everyone else is copying you — you came up with it first, anyway!
    anigif_a99811e356e5ccd286a36b5bd477429b-

Which Mythical Creature Are You?

You got: Fairy

Positively enchanting! You’re naturally adorable, but your enemies are in for a nasty surprise if they think that means you’re helpless. You’re feisty and quick to act, and you’re a bit of a trickster and enjoy practical jokes. You know how to enjoy yourself. From appreciating a sunny day to standing up for what you think is right, you carpe the diem, always.

Second Quiz:

Elf

Always in tune with current trends, you love to be surrounded by and draw a lot of inspiration from the natural world. With a keen eye for detail, you favour elegant, clean designs. A perfectionist, your precise attention to detail is clearly reflected in your work.

• Elgee locked this topic

Archived