DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Gray Ajah: Midsummer Festival - Whimsical Picnic

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I definitely want to try those mushrooms!

But that green drink with the cabbage gremlin hanging off its rim is freaking me out a bit ... I think I'll rather go for the Pink Drink. Surely nothing can go wrong with a Pink Drink.

Right?

*pokes Zander* so, euhm, how do you, euhm, feel?

*keels over and drops seemingly lifeless to the ground and doesn't move or hardly breathe for like 5 mins*

*comes to*

Sweet Creator!!!  Can I have another!!!!

We shall be playing a game at the picnic!

It is called: DOOOO THEEEE QUIIIZZZZZ!

Today's quiz is: What Mythical Creature Are You?

So I did a load of quizzes with the same heading, and I finally decided on these two:

1: http://www.buzzfeed.com/keelyflaherty/which-mythical-creature-are-you#.omjB8PPQz

2: http://www.creativebloq.com/fantasy/quiz-what-mythical-creature-are-you-11513897

(This is not compulsory and you do not have to post your results, but feel free to if you'd like.)

I received fairy for both.

1: Positively enchanting! You’re naturally adorable, but your enemies are in for a nasty surprise if they think that means you’re helpless. You’re feisty and quick to act, and you’re a bit of a trickster and enjoy practical jokes. You know how to enjoy yourself. From appreciating a sunny day to standing up for what you think is right, you carpe the diem, always.

2: You’re known as being a little quirky and have a penchant for creating ethereal designs. As far as you’re concerned, the world is a beautiful place, and you like to celebrate this beauty through your work. A very disciplined individual, you’re strict with your art, taking time to perfect every last aspect.

lololololololol

1. I am a flaming unicorn ..... :biggrin:

You magical, perfect creature! You have a pure heart and you always see the best in people. You value the simple pleasures in life, and you’re an eternal optimist. You’re protective of those close to you, but you avoid conflict at all costs. You do best in small crowds and one-on-one situations, and when you trust someone, you trust them entirely.

2. I did better ! I am dragon !!!!

Much like this incredible creature, when you're in the zone, you're a force of nature. Bold, imaginative and fearless, your ideas have an air of distinction that commands the attention of others.

Dear Bela ... I also got the Unicorn on the first one O_O

1. You got: Unicorn
    You magical, perfect creature! You have a pure heart and you always see the best in people. You value the simple pleasures in life, and you’re an eternal optimist. You’re protective of those close to you, but you avoid conflict at all costs. You do best in small crowds and one-on-one situations, and when you trust someone, you trust them entirely.
    anigif_abde559bcc08678b8827bb05dc0bd546-Regency / Via lovethispic.com

Ok so apart from not giving a toss about current trends, the 2nd one is quite close:

Result: Elf
Always in tune with current trends, you love to be surrounded by and draw a lot of inspiration from the natural world. With a keen eye for detail, you favour elegant, clean designs. A perfectionist, your precise attention to detail is clearly reflected in your work.

What a lovely place for a picnic!  * gets a non-alcoholic drink*

I played the game and got unicorn for both.

1. You magical, perfect creature! You have a pure heart and you always see the best in people. You value the simple pleasures in life, and you’re an eternal optimist. You’re protective of those close to you, but you avoid conflict at all costs. You do best in small crowds and one-on-one situations, and when you trust someone, you trust them entirely.

2. Highly intelligent, you approach new projects with a logical mindset. Focused to the point of perfection, your attention to detail is meticulous. Strong and assertive, you are a brilliant judge of character and everyone wants to work with you.

I am so much like the first one and nothing like the second.

Yeah this is how I roll...

You got: Dragon

You inspire fear and awe, and you’re fiercely protective of the people and possessions you cherish. You’re a creature of comfort and you enjoy living luxuriously, but you’re by no means lazy. If provoked, you’re a fearsome enemy, but you’re not easily angered. You enjoy time to yourself, but you also require intellectual stimulation, because behind all that raw power, you’re also sharp as a tack.

anigif_1587db81df4c9c0321745ddec4ee6aa7-

Result: Dragon

Share your result
  •  
  •  
Much like this incredible creature, when you're in the zone, you're a force of nature. Bold, imaginative and fearless, your ideas have an air of distinction that commands the attention of others.

Archived