DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Too Much?

Ryrin

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

We went to Tahoe Joe's for a send off of a co-worker.  Many of us ordered off the "Happy Hour Menu."  My friend and I ordered dessert too -- chocolate cake.  This is what we were served:

thumb_600.jpg?1391316957

It's about a quarter of a chocolate cake, with chocolate sauce, and thick whipped cream on top.  Also, it cost more than my meal.

920x1240.jpg

This poor little lamb, who had lost its ways for perhaps six years, underwent a shearing recently in Australia that yielded 89 pounds of wool. The amount of wool shorn from the sheep exceeds the known record by nearly 26 pounds. vided by the RSPCA/Australian Capital Territory, an overgrown sheep found in Australian scrubland is prepared to be shorn in Canberra, Australia, Thursday, Sept. 3, 2015. The wild, castrated merino ram named Chris, yielded 40 kilograms (89 pounds) of wool - the equivalent of 30 sweaters - and sheded almost half his body weight.

Here, we tend to label all sheep as "lamb" - so it's a bit odd to peeps not used to it. It's adult sheep though. I believe the lamb, in its true definition, is marked otherwise.

• 2 months later...

Archived