DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They seem like shots at someone people are just dying to clear at that moment they happen... 

I thought that plus that they weren't necessarily great kinda suggested newer player, but I could be wrong on that.

Who is wolf #3 Derff

fffffffuuu I dunno.  Tinfoil says you if Turin is town but if you don't get copviewed by tonight I'm going to send this games cop a piece of mail with glitter in it so that's not worth considering.  

It's really hard to say with wolf three.  Gun to my head I'd take a stab at BFG or Dice right now.  I dunno which.

you need to fix ure reads there darthe. Im town and I have a theory on seph 2.0. Am leaning Town on him.

im gonna

vote sooh

Yeah I really don't know where that third wolf is.  Sooh honestly makes better sense than you or BFG because I have a solid read on BFG and trust cory's read of you.  

Why are you going with door number three over Zander or ____ secondary read?

Soohs first post at Daybreak pinged me. She hasnt improved that any since. Was already iffy on her from yesterday as well.

They seem like shots at someone people are just dying to clear at that moment they happen... 

I thought that plus that they weren't necessarily great kinda suggested newer player, but I could be wrong on that.

They suggest someone newer or without much forethought and they are good "surface level" shots to clear out people we don't know much about.  They aren't meant to really hunt mafia is the issue. 

They suggest someone newer or without much forethought and they are good "surface level" shots to clear out people we don't know much about.  They aren't meant to really hunt mafia is the issue. 

Yeah.. agreed.

Who is wolf #3 Derff

fffffffuuu I dunno.  Tinfoil says you if Turin is town but if you don't get copviewed by tonight I'm going to send this games cop a piece of mail with glitter in it so that's not worth considering.  

It's really hard to say with wolf three.  Gun to my head I'd take a stab at BFG or Dice right now.  I dunno which.

you need to fix ure reads there darthe. Im town and I have a theory on seph 2.0. Am leaning Town on him.

im gonna

vote sooh

Yeah I really don't know where that third wolf is.  Sooh honestly makes better sense than you or BFG because I have a solid read on BFG and trust cory's read of you.  

Soohs first post at Daybreak pinged me. She hasnt improved that any since. Was already iffy on her from yesterday as well.

You've literally been iffy on me in every game we've played so far :tongue: and in at least two of them you were scum.

The first shot was a good shot for any number of reasons not worth getting into right now.

The 2nd shot looked a little like a YOLO shot to me.

Anyway, I'm home sick today so not posting much. I'll try to do some digging and see what I can see.

Feel better :smile:

I'm going to bed, and I'll see you all when I wake up!

The first shot was a good shot for any number of reasons not worth getting into right now.

The 2nd shot looked a little like a YOLO shot to me.

That's fair.  As a vig so far I'd give this person a 6/10.  Hopefully it doesn't sound like bashing.

Yeah.. agreed.

Who is wolf #3 Derff

im gonna

vote sooh

You've literally been iffy on me in every game we've played so far :tongue: and in at least two of them you were scum.

So no reason why I should not vote you. Just a mild attempt to wifom/discredit my read.

Happy with my vote

Dice could you quote the post that made you suspicious. I can look for it when I get home. Right now as much As I have zander as my top mafia suspect, I feel it hard to vote him with cory and darthe on him.

I wanted to ask about sooh because I remember there being one or two posts on my 're read that caught my attention.

One was talking to darthe asking him to post so she could clear him from her scum list. And if they are w/w I feel the last page was a bit of distancing.

Also if you have any thoughts on darthe currently, could you share dice?

Here's a tip for the future: who are the players constantly keeping the thread moving?

Those players are always >> rand villager, especially at a place like DM

Seems a bit early to just tinfoil for the sake of it, see the Tommy post I quoted about AVERAGING information

So my top two suspects are completely absent from the thread.

Turin has "about 1800 miles to drive in next 3 days" and Zander has yet to post. Does anyone more familiar with RTE games know if he is the type to include something like a silencer role?

If you have a real reason for not approaching Zander then fine but I am not going to buy someone waiting because of hypothetical PR use.  That's the sort of thing I'd tell a newbie to fake if they were getting heat.

Archived