DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

9 - 5 Mafia - Day 3 - GAME OVER! MAFIA WINS!

ReleaseTheEvil

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

don't think Zander/Seph is EVER w/w but I think one of the two is a wolf and Seph has an EMOTIONAL component to his reads that I don't think he could deliver as a new guy who randed wolf even if his posts are ~wolfy sometimes

I agree with this theory. Both have seemed off to me at times, but I think my major issue with seph is how he instantly turned on Cory after Let's flip. People following a lynch and then trying to case whoever started it if it goes bad always ping me hard

Be glad you aren't me and have precisely =1 day to solve any given game or else the FEAR is evoked

In contrast, my town equity is directly proportionate to being right about everything. Much better situation imo

Be glad you aren't me and have precisely =1 day to solve any given game or else the FEAR is evoked
In contrast, my town equity is directly proportionate to being right about everything. Much better situation imo

That is one of the bigger reasons you're suspect to me. I think you're wrong a lot

In contrast, my town equity is directly proportionate to being right about everything.

Which is funny because you will absolutely bus as a wolf  :laugh:

I'm in that weird spot where I'm not a bussy wolf (since I have a short lifespan as a villager anyway) so if I'm not right IMMEDIATELY I have half a game turn on me completely. Hell I remember lynching Nyn/Leelou as a wolf in Discworld d1 (in a TWO WOLF game) and having a bunch of players tinfoil on me immediately as I quietly got nked n1 and then ignore my reads and lose somehow

I'm like a the competent white guy version of Chg, but NO RAGRETS

I'm qui

That is one of the bigger reasons you're suspect to me. I think you're wrong a lot

Yeah, I'm aware.  I'd be lying if I said I was super confident in more than three or four of my reads, so I'm not going to pretend it's impossible I am wrong about anything - or even a lot of things - but I'd also be lying if I said I didn't like my chances to be right about quite a bit.

In contrast, my town equity is directly proportionate to being right about everything.

Which is funny because you will absolutely bus as a wolf  :laugh:

I'm in that weird spot where I'm not a bussy wolf (since I have a short lifespan as a villager anyway) so if I'm not right IMMEDIATELY I have half a game turn on me completely. Hell I remember lynching Nyn/Leelou as a wolf in Discworld d1 (in a TWO WOLF game) and having a bunch of players tinfoil on me immediately as I quietly got nked n1 and then ignore my reads and lose somehow

I'm like a the competent white guy version of Chg, but NO RAGRETS

I don't recall that ever happening.   :rolleyes:

don't think Zander/Seph is EVER w/w but I think one of the two is a wolf and Seph has an EMOTIONAL component to his reads that I don't think he could deliver as a new guy who randed wolf even if his posts are ~wolfy sometimes

I agree with this theory. Both have seemed off to me at times, but I think my major issue with seph is how he instantly turned on Cory after Let's flip. People following a lynch and then trying to case whoever started it if it goes bad always ping me hard

I do understand what you mean here. But I explained my reasoning in another post. Just because I had him were I did by no means ment he was locked as my lynch vote for the next day. I just wanted to let folks know were I stood. Wrong or not i want to be helpful. Which is why I asked tress to give me a reads post here during the night phase. Even though a lot will change once night is over.

Two things I agree on: Tina/Dice combo makes a ton of sense as either alignment. Seph/Zander likely aren't w/w and I do think there is a wolf among them.

Explain your thinking here, because I don't see how one being town really means anything for the other.

In terms of mafia-mafia, I could definitely see it. I just ran ISOs on both with the other's name (shortened) as a keyword.  Both brought back four posts.  For Dice, three of his posts were big quotes that she was mentioned in by someone else.  The only time he specifically addressed her by name was this - 

Dice is town by the way.

Why?

Because your posts read the way I expect you to talk, and not like last game, when you were scum.

I understand if you don´t have me as town yet but if you don´t have it later today I will be worried. You are really good at knowing my alignment. So far I have you as null and hope that you will come up with something good later. 

About Ley - I got a townie vibe from his posts first  but... the amount of posts are fewer than in the last game that I played with him and there is something about that unvote. Not sure about him. 

First part: Not liking this. You're forcing him into reading you as town, because "otherwise he'll be scum".

Second part: I posted less because I only noticed the game yesterday late in the midday as my laptop had crashed several times and I had neither checked DM yet, nor opened my mail. On top of that we were watching some TV series yesterday evening an I went to bed relatively early, and then I was away from home this morning. So all in all, there wasn't much time for me to BE here to post.

Someone also mentioned me voting Ithi: I did it partly as a joke on that game with Lenlo, but partly also because I always joke vote Ithi and I saw it as a good way to still put in somewhat of a joke vote while also getting stuff going. Which it did pretty well. As for her role claim, I had never thought about claiming immediately with a survivor, but I can see it working. However, because I had not anticipated something like that, I was like "it'll be a joke" at first.

Ty Ley  I think you just did a good job of clearing yourself to me.

Also good point re Tina to Cory

Tina was much more direct in addressing Dice, having listed him as a scum candidate for having defended Zander and Darthe (both of whom she was scumreading).  I said I found it unlikely he would defend two teammates on D1, especially after I just saw him play a game where he basically didn't mention his teammate until POEs were being made (this fits with Dice having not addressed her).  She made another slight push towards him later before this:

Due to my own mistake I have no internet on my laptop today. I will have to use my phone, which I'm not fond of.

I think Cory said it better than me about why I started to change my mind about Ley. In his case I think volume is important when finding out his alignment.

I don't get what Darthe is saying. Like literally. Could be English confusion again. I don't feel that he is trying to be helpful.

No idea arguing about Ithi and her abilities and weather they would be pro town or not. They would be pro Ithi and there is not much more to discuss.

I see what you all are saying about Dice. I will consider it. Still didn't like his post about Darthe and Zander but I'll let it go for now.

Yates focused a lot on Ithi. Did he give any reads? Could have missed it.

Don't get a feeling one way or another on Sooh or BFG.

Still willing to lynch Zander. Could move to Darthe or Ley. I prefer Zander though. The last posts have been mostly fluff.

So she was still reading Zander and Darthe as mafia - the same two people that she derived the mafia read on Dice from.  But she was going to take others' opinions (Cory, me, not sure who else?  Yates said he was a good Dice reader, but I'll have to check if he gave his stance on Dice by the time she made that post) into consideration and kind of sets Dice aside.

Dare I ask who I would be? lol

@Clov  Tina isnt really on my radar which is why I havent talked about her  She hasnt done anything to stand out one way or another and ive been focussing elsewhere

its more then 50mins now isnt it?

You're a strong Adam Dunn IMO.

Archived