DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[GAME] WT & Warders Reunion - Family Feud - The Wests Win

Ithillian Turambar

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

7 half hours ish left for your chance to steal @ the Gales. If you don't have a go before the deadline the points will revert automatically to the Wests.

And Sooh will have the last round ready tonight.

See how excellent we've been at not over running lol

I'm sorry Dar. That's the incorrect answer. Wests, you get to keep your 332 points. Gales you still have your 400 points safe in the bank. I'll get the op updated once I can get on my laptop.

For the curious, the missing answers were tornado and poppies.

Sooh might be a little late, but she'll be along Sooh-nish to get the final round underway :)

ROUND 4!

Wests Question

We asked 100 people to name something that attacks Dorothy in The Wizard of Oz. There are five possible answers.

1. Winged Monkey - 164 

2. Wicked Witch of the West - 136 
3. Poppies - 48
4. The Lunch Pail Trees - 32
 Tornado - 20

Possible points for this round so far: 332

Incorrect answers:

X - jitterbugs
X - The Cowardly Lion
X - The Wizard 

X - winkie guards

Congratulations Wests! The Gales failed to steal your points. You have banked your 332 points for this round.

Gales Question

We asked 100 people to name a place from The Wizard of Oz. There are five possible answers.

1. Emerald City - 168
2. OZ - 88
3. Munchkin Land - 68

4. The Yellow Brick Road - 48
5. Kansas - 28

Possible points for this round so far: 400 

Incorrect answers:

X - Winkie Land
X - Deadly Desert

Gales, you missed your oportunity to steal the Wests points. You have already banked your 400 points for this round.

Remember to post in your own team's colour and no conferring. If you get three incorrect answers we'll pass the question over to the other team. They can then confer and maybe steal the points.

If you double post an answer ... even if it's deleted (because that could possibly be like conferring), it'll be counted as an incorrect answer.

You have 24 hours to get the points for this round safe in the bank. Good luck!

End of round 4 

I actually watched the scene in the movie again to check on the guards cause I thought that was a good guess but Dorothy was already captured when the guards attacked the entourage.

tornado was an excellent really difficult choice.

I had considered poppies but it was hard to see them as actually attacking.

again phew.

FINAL ROUND!!!

Wests Question

We asked 100 people to give a well known quote or phrase from the musical film version of The Wizard of Oz. There are eight possible answers.

Possible points for this round so far: 332

Incorrect answers:

Gales Question

We asked 100 people to name good character from The Wizard of Oz. There are eight possible answers.

Possible points for this round so far: 

Incorrect answers:

Remember to post in your own team's colour and no conferring. If you get three incorrect answers we'll pass the question over to the other team. They can then confer and maybe steal the points.

If you double post an answer ... even if it's deleted (because that could possibly be like conferring), it'll be counted as an incorrect answer.

You have 24 hours to get the points for this round safe in the bank. Good luck!

End of FINALE

Archived