DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

April Sign In

Ryrin

If you were a member of the Kin and the Amyrlin invited everyone to the Tower, no matter the strength of your ability, would you go?

PLEASE REMEMBER TO POST ONLY ONCE IN THIS THREAD AS IT IS USED FOR MONTHLY REPORTS!

Depends. I'd talk with a retired Aes Sedai regarding my unique situation (skills, level of power, talents, personality, interests, etc), seeking advice as to whether I would go and be thrust into a miserable political situation in which I am easily taken advantage of, or if I'd be in a situation to expand my knowledge.

The decision to thrust myself into that political frenzy would have to be calculated.

• 2 weeks later...

Depends on who's Amyrlin at the time and when in the story? *chuckles* If it was in the midst of the chaos going on before Egwene became Amyrlin, not a chance. Even then it would depend on what I'd heard. AFTER the end of the books, yeah, I'd probably be willing to go if the situation had changed enough. So there would be a lot of research first and figuring out if the situation really had changed, and if it was for the better. But I could do a lot of good in the right Ajah, so it would be tempting either way. 

Archived