DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

A Return (Also, REALLY confused. Help?)

*waves* Hey Everyone.

So, I posted earlier as Car'en, because I did not think that this account even existed, so I will delete Car'en. I am thinking of returning definitely with my novice, and I am thinking of returning with Serena of the Blue. I think I have caused a great deal of confusion, so I am trying to remedy that, I am just not sure how. I have been scouring the boards for a good while now, but it seems that some of the people who held positions are not the ones holding those positions any more? If that makes any sense. The boards list someone as Bio Checker (Owen, sorry for sending you PM's) and he is no longer the bio Checker. I am slightly confused as to whom I should contact now about my returns.

I have missed RPing greatly, and hope that after I fulfill the requirements, that I am able to return with you guys. Thank you, and again I apologize for the craziness.

Thanks guys,

Brightest Blessings,

Serena

Thanks guys! I'm excited to be back. I miss it a lot. 

Sherp: That is all yet to be determined. I'd obviously be glad to take it on, but I'm sure they want to watch and see how I do, first. *Shifty eyes* :P And, really, I'd just be happy to start RPing Serena again

Rasheta: I remember you as well, and thanks!

Kat: Thank you! I appreciate it! 

I have a question, after reading the links you gave me. Are all of the Sitters and Heads of Ajah's (ICly and OOCly) active? I hope so, or at least somewhat. Is the IC MoN and NSW? I would assume so, because they are Retro RP's with Novices and Accepted, or does the MoN just RP Retro as well? 

Edited by SerenaMorrigan

I have a question, after reading the links you gave me. Are all of the Sitters and Heads of Ajah's (ICly and OOCly) active? I hope so, or at least somewhat. Is the IC MoN and NSW? I would assume so, because they are Retro RP's with Novices and Accepted, or does the MoN just RP Retro as well? 

Yes and no, I know Lor (green), and Kat, (Yellow black grey) are here but the others are MIA. There has always been a search for active White, Blue, Brown, Red heads. The IC MoN is an NSW I believe her bio is posted in the Novice board. Leala was playing her but she stepped down recently. There are two NSW MoN's as we allow for Salidar Novices, (I saw We I mean they I"m not staff anymore. LOL) The Salidar MoN rps in the "now" but the other Rp's in retro with the Novices etc. :) 

If this will work because Dm seems to not want to let me post links on the first time: MoN's bios http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/76277-traditional-and-salidar-novices-and-their-respective-mons/

Edited by Rasheta Ardashir

Basically, what she said :)

The MoN and all ajah heads and basically staff rank rokes have nsw characters now so that if a staff members goes mia the rps don't suffer from lack of IC support.

Ooc all three of the current ajah heads ( me, lor, and leala) are aactive. We have open applications for the other ajahs.

Ro side had been pretty dead for a while but we're on an upswing now.

Ok, thanks! Well, once my stuff goes through, and any changes that need to be made with my characters, I take care of, I hope I can help around here. We used to have some great stuff going on, and I'd love to see that return. :biggrin: Wait! Are there no Reds active?

Edited by SerenaMorrigan

Is Leala till around though I know she is pretty busy with work. She might be around OOC to answer questions but I don't know how much time she has to RP. There are a few NSW's though so you could get someone to play a Red opposite you who doesn't have one. There should be a list on the Wiki of all that. If it helps. 

• 2 weeks later...