DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

Good Evening!

PlatCont

I've been lurking about the past few days, and I finally decided to join up, and post to introduce myself to you all!

I'm Fiona (call me Fi!) and I'm from West-Central Scotland.

I was introduced to WoT by my partner, who preceded the introduction with a, "These are the best books you'll ever read..." and he wasn't wrong! I'm currently on my 3rd re-read of the series, and that's what has prompted me to seek out this community.

I'm really looking forward to the RP aspect of the site, but you'll have to excuse me for a few days, I'll be lurking about a bit while I work the site out in my head and I put a character together. It's been a while since I've RP'd, so I'm excited about getting back into it!

If you fancy a chat or want to know anything else, just ask away!

Glad to be here.

Hi Fi, welcome to the site!

It can be a bit overwealming here, lots of boards and sub boards and sub sub boards, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of it soon!

And once you are in your element as well, be sure to take a look at the social groups as well - they are a great way to get to know people.

Is your partner on here as well or is it just you?

If you need any help with the Rp please let me know. The Rp side of things is different then the social so do be aware of that. Social side doesn't like you to Rp when on it. If that makes sense. This thread might help you get started. http://www.dragonmount.com/forums/topic/80435-general-information-start-here/

oh and welcome to the site. :) 

• 3 weeks later...

Welcome!!!

Although you seem to mainly want to join in on the RP side of things you might also check out the many social groups we have and see if you want to join any of them as well.

You're not limited to just RP or Social Groups and, although our SG's don't focus solely on RP there is usually a little light RP used (at least in the ones I've seen)

If you have questions about The Black Tower, home of Spam and Madness, I should be able to answer them (I'm Logain, leader of the light faction).

If you have questions about The Band of the Red Hand, home of music, travel, drinks & eating out, I should also be able to answer them (I'm leader of the Archers).

Unfortunately I can't offer much help answering questions about the other Social Groups but I'm sure if you have any and post them here someone will be able to answer them for you.

Archived