DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

1. dawnflower8: claimed town??, LD tested true

2. Nikon: claimed town only??

3. dicetosser1 Grumpy, town vanilla killed Night 1

4. Chae Prince Charming, town vanilla killed Night 1

5. Tina Ithillian Thane 2 Blue Fairy, town roleblocker killed Night 2

6. Thane Granny, town vanilla lynched Day 2

7. RTE: claimed Henry, Cop

8. TGlems: absent

9. IceTurin: Claimed Emma Swan, LD

10. AJ: Claimed Jiminy Cricket, Doc, LD tested true

11. Basel Cinderella, town vanilla lynched Day 1

12. edThane3: Claimed Red riding Hood, VT

13. Hallia: Claimed Snow White, VT??? cop viewed Town

14. Talmanes: Claimed Pinochio, Town Miller/Rubbertongue

15. BFG: ???

16. Tsukibana: Claimed Huntsman, Odd night Vig

Is that all right? did I miss something?

I don't think I technically ever claimed town. (But I did say I wasn't mafia or 3rd party, but that was in 2 different posts - how was I LD tested anyway?)

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Turin - My role says that my statements will be read as false so if you would read one of my statements it would come up as false. It doesn't say anything about reading Mafia if checked by a Cop, nor did I say anything to that effect. That's why I know there is a LD but don't know if there is also a Cop. Also, if you read that as an emotional appeal that's your opinion. I was simply making statements. I honestly never had made it to the end of a Mafia, which is just a fact. I'm not bothered by that, what happens happens *shrug*

I do see what you are saying though, and I would be happy to be cleared, so:

I, Talmanes, am Mafia.

I would like to note I'm not actually saying I'm Mafia, rather giving Turin a statement he can use to verify the fact that I'm Town.

I was thinking that there was a separate name for a miller to be affected by a LD. It appears that Darthe just made up the name rubbertongue. At least I can't find it on any of the mafia sites.

Thanks for the statement.

So what have I missed?

Having stayed up last night to finish baking I managed to sleep through my alarms and almost missed my sisters surprise party that I organised :blush:

hahaha nice meme Thane

Official Vote Count

Dawn (1/6):  Tsuki

TG (2/6): Thane, RTE

AJ (1/6): Dawn

Nikon (2/6): AJ, BFG

Thane (1/6): Turin

people not posting (4/11): TG, Talmanes, Nikon, and Hallia 

Deadline: Saturday May 10, 20:00 EST http://www.timeandda...UAT Mafia Day 3

Apparently every time I'm gone for a bit I automatically get on someone's scum list, seems to be a pattern this game.

I've tried to post, and explained why it's been difficult, so you can take that or leave it. I've found in Mafia, one way or another I always get killed, so I've come to terms with that fact.

That being said I am Town, so I would rather you not lynch me, but that is all up to you. I am Town, and my character is Pinnochio. I'm a Town Miller, and my statements will come up false if looked at by a lie detector. This is why I thought it was so obvious that Turin was a LD based on his posts, and have generally assumed he has to be Town. This is also what makes me just a bit suspicious as to RTE's claim, as I'm not sure how likely it is to have both.

I'm still not ready to lynch RTE as assuming he's telling the truth that would be a major loss for us.

I really wish TG would post at least a little, as it would be nice to hear from him before voting for him, but if he isn't going to post (albeit I do understand that he has had RL issues) we may learn more by lynching him.

I would hate to not and find out he was a hiding scum the whole time.

(Trying those vote tags)

[v]TG[/v]

i will go for Nikon, if we can achieve majority on that vote. Cop can view who he likes. Turin can do as he pleases, and we'll find out how it went afterwards. Tsuki, aim well and take your shot.

unvote

vote Nikon

Dawn (1/6): Tsuki

TG (2/6): RTE, Talmanes

AJ (1/6): Dawn

Nikon (3/6): AJ, BFG, Thane

Thane (1/6): Turin

Think this is up to date.

ok my tablet just crashed and took my first response to Thane with it, which is probably just as well.

Tldr Thane I have an hour or two online each night. So yes I have a low postcount. Knowing this I make an effort that my thoughts, questions and cases are on thread. For you to apparently look at the postcount and evidently dismiss the actual content of my posts frankly upsets me. I'm having to assume that this is what you're doing because when I ask you for a case all you've come back with is 'lurking trol lol lol'.

As I said this is what you were saying as town in your previous lives, so I'm unsure as to what this means for your current alignment, whether you're still Town and believe this is a valid method of mafia hunting or mafia trying to use your previous credit to try to pass as town this time by doggedly following your previous statements.

With that, tablet freezing and crashing and the battery symbol flashing probably means I better go. I'm at my parents and left my charger at home so I won't be online again until tomorrow morning.

Ithi replaced Tina (then i replaced Ithi after i got lynched)

Turin replaced Ice a bit later

Ithi/me died.

Ed needed replacement, got replaced by me.

Lucky for me, it's all town, so i can continue playing (untill i die a third time)

Why couldn't you replace if you died again? only mafia aren't allowed to replace if any dead player is allowed.

This post has a lot of merit - what Turin says is 100% true. Strange that he wouldn't be allowed to replace in again after filling for Ed.

Red was a werewolf... would she really be VT?

This is a good question. I have no idea what the answer is - but the question still is a good one.

Who did Nikon claim again?

If AJ is a silvertongue,and there is no survivor, then he is Rumple.

Where is this even coming from? lol :tinfoil:

Thane 3 IS Little red riding hood, vanilla town

for the fourth time.... and now i will be really angry if i get lynched. Or Nk'd.

This still, technically, isn't formatted in a way that would allow Turin to verify your alignment. You could very well be Little Red but that doesn't make you town. The "hood, vanilla town" wouldn't check out correctly with the LD unless I am mistaken.

the only player that i see could be lying, would be Nikon. But we'd have to wait untill the night to find out. Would mean my original 4 would still be accurate. Nikon, BFG, Talames,TG with some room open for RTE, though i believe his cop claims would be genuine.

Which would also mean that there would be no problem lynching TG or BFG, so why aren't we?

As for the LD, i am unfamiliar with it, so that's why i didn't pick up on any hint about it.

Bolded bit reads like some distancing but also giving a reason not to vote his buddy today.

I'm going to need you to explain the 2nd bolded a bit as well. Why those 2 specifically over the other potential people that have been named?

Apparently every time I'm gone for a bit I automatically get on someone's scum list, seems to be a pattern this game.

I've tried to post, and explained why it's been difficult, so you can take that or leave it. I've found in Mafia, one way or another I always get killed, so I've come to terms with that fact.

That being said I am Town, so I would rather you not lynch me, but that is all up to you. I am Town, and my character is Pinnochio. I'm a Town Miller, and my statements will come up false if looked at by a lie detector. This is why I thought it was so obvious that Turin was a LD based on his posts, and have generally assumed he has to be Town. This is also what makes me just a bit suspicious as to RTE's claim, as I'm not sure how likely it is to have both.

I'm still not ready to lynch RTE as assuming he's telling the truth that would be a major loss for us.

I really wish TG would post at least a little, as it would be nice to hear from him before voting for him, but if he isn't going to post (albeit I do understand that he has had RL issues) we may learn more by lynching him.

I would hate to not and find out he was a hiding scum the whole time.

(Trying those vote tags)

[v]TG[/v]

This is pretty interesting - wish you would've came out with this sooner though. Having Pinnochio involved with the LD makes sense considering his story, but the thing about Pinnochio is that he isn't supposed to lie (or else his nose grows). I'm not sure how he is played in the show but this does lend truth to Turin's claim and for now I would be okay shelfing Tal since he can be checked now.

AJ, Turin - Likelihood of TG being scum? He has been too absent for a really solid read, but I really don't like the way he voted EOD yesterday.

I would say there is a decent chance, however, the push to get him lynched today over others is beginning to bother me. I think he would actually be a better Vig target than a lynch because we aren't going to get any info from lynching him. Best to just shoot him in the face and see how he flips then to waste a Day voting him out when we can't look back at his posts to learn anything solid.

I would much rather lynch Nikon, Cop view TG, Have Turin tell me who he is gonna view, and I put a bullet in BFG.

Either way, the results of one of those has a 66% chance of not being known, unless they NK me or AJ. And If I get RBed, we know the reason why.

I think you should shoot TG over BFG - I don't think she's scum and she would be a much better Cop target imo because she has a lot more content than TG to be discerned from.

Nikon should be the lynch today imo. If he flips scum, I would look heavily at Thane3 next.

I'm around. Thinking TG too but you know what? We presume there are 4 scum in this game. Even if we lynch him and he's scum we get next to no info at all. Maybe go for a more vocal scum pick. Nikon?

I agree here.

I, Talmanes, am Mafia.

Caught one!!! bwahahahahahaha

lol

Archived