DRAGONMOUNT

A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

[Advanced] Once Upon a Time Mafia- Game Over, Town Wins!!!

wheeloftime13

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll take the heat for that perception, heck I am already. That's one of the bigger points people are holding against me currently. If Hallia doesn't happen, I will be on Thane's wagon - rest assured. I am much more confident in my read on Hallia though.

I don't buy the claim because of her play in general. She's dodgy, avoiding questions but still able to peek the thread and throw out a claim once her wagon picks up momentum as if it would save her. Her play as a whole doesn't seem townie to me, I'm also not going to give the benefit of the doubt to character claims because we don't know if mafia was provided with safe ones. I would expect others to view my claim similarly and make their own decision. If they are unable to look at my posts and play from an objective view and see that I am working hard to solve this game then so be it. I'll take my lynch and watch you guys eat crow afterwards.

That last line is for you especially Turin.

I still think you are town despite calling for my lynch, but seriously man, Hallia is dripping with scum. You have the most experience with her besides me - do you think the way she has played thus far looks like Town-Hally?

So Turin, AJ and i both stated we're town, and you believe neither of us....Ofcourse town works to save town, though you're willing to lynch a townie, just like that?

Still haven't seen your list. As you stated, it shouldn't take a lot of time.

This, followed by your vote against me makes me want to

unvote vote Turin

I'm willing to buy Hallia's claim for now, but your actions recently reek.....

I haven't been replaced yet. I think I was right with AJ and Thane on Day 1. Don't let this be another day where they manage to get away. This may not count, and I don't have any time to elaborate.

Vote Thane

My son is home now and doing much better. Thank you for all your kind wishes.

I'm very pretty so well worth a look.

But I only voted so that Town is not disadvantaged by my absence. I'm not getting into any discussions and debates. Play with Turin about that later. I'm sure he'll be equally bothered about how he is perceived.

The fact is that the only time AJ has got animated about stuff is when he's being called Mafia. The other fact is he's been hard after Thane all day - with a side helping of Hallia.

Now he goes 'come with me if you want to live' at Thane - for no real good reason. Thane hasn't claimed - he just says we should know he's Town. AJ claims Jimminy Cricket - but then says a claim of Snow White means nothing.

And if you are going to vote someone / or get suspicious of them every time they do something you don't understand, you'll be hopping your votes around like nobody's business. There are no rules or 'this is how it works' for Mafia. I get a little bit tired of you wanting people to confirm to how you think it should be played.

Time is still looking for a replacement for me. As soon as she has one I'll be gone.

@Ithi: everybody plays diffirently, and so do i. If my way to play is bad, everybody will just have to live with that. I think i've been around in this game enough to follow everything and i play to what i think is best for that moment. If my votehopping has done something, it has gotten people to talk and look around. That's not a bad thing imo.

@Turin: people have been after me since D1, and i've been trying ever since to explain my actions. If i'd be scum, it would be easier to just stay out of the main things, go on a train when the time comes with little explanation and be done with it. It's becoming frustating that nobody believes i could be town, without me actually character claiming. This close to DL, a character claim isn't what is going to save me anymore. That's how i see it. Scum jumps on the occasion to get rid of me, and that's it. Town -1.

I think you're in it together.

And you'd both prefer for Hallia to be Lynched.

As you have more votes and deadline is coming, it makes sense to vote you. Like I said - and you're obviously oblivious to - I won't be about for long so get over me and continue playing ... or continue to try and stall and make something of me posting. I don't really care. I've got more important things to deal with than having the first bit of free time/relaxation I've had in days taken up by petty arguments.

Official Vote Count

AJ (2/7): Hallia, Tal

RTE (1/7): BFG

Thane (4/7): Dawn, RTE, Ithi, Turin

Hallia (2/7): TG, AJ

Turin (1/7): Thane

not voting (3/13): Nikon, ed, tsuki

Deadline: Tuesday May 6, 20:00 EST

This should be accurate. We've got about 5 hours to DL.

I want to wait until some others are able to get on and give their opinions.

i got the feeling that, no matter what i might say, i'll be doomed anyways. Biggest train on me, so yeah, not looking good. I won't move my vote, i think it's pretty good where it is now.

We'll see what the others might think, if they get on.

so, enlighten me, if you will: what makes me stick out more than everybody else? If you point at me for giving distractions... well... RTE is doing a great job at that for the moment. If i point at others, it's because i am entitled to defend from false accusitions (at least, i think i may?) and explain my actions to others. Perhaps i play with a style you haven't see yet (well, this is our first game together) and we both need time to get to know eachother a bit better.

Plus, out of all the players... you pick at least half of the new people. Easy pickings for a scumteam because they're easy to get? just thinking out loud here....

Reading back through, I noticed another link between Thane and AJ, both seem to have it in for RTE.

Got a town read on Turin/Ithi/RTE so far

Scum on AJ/Thane

Official Vote Count

AJ (2/7):  Hallia, Talmanes
RTE (1/7): BFG
Thane (4/7): dawn, RTE, Turin, Ithi

Hallia (2/7): TG, AJ

Turin (1/7): Thane

not voting (3/13): Nikon, ed, tsuki

Deadline: Tuesday May 6, 20:00 EST http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20140506T20&p0=814&msg=OUAT+Mafia+Day+2

Nice reads Hallia. You forgot like everyone else though - and to list them as either town or mafia.

More evasion.

So, since my lynch likely won't happen why don't you vote your other scum read? A mafia lynch is a mafia lynch after all, right?

unvote; vote Thane

Sorry, I got pulled aside on another issue and didn't get too far in my reviews. My most likely suspects were Thane, Ed & RTE at the time of my last read and then Hallia and BFG could go either way.

Thane, you stated earlier that I was high on your list but recently said I was definite town... Why the sudden change in opinion so soon after I stepped up to your accusation? (I would still like an answer to my question if possible).

i think that even inexperienced players should know that discussing/talking about PR's openly in the thread would only help mafia. So it could be: 1) a really bad townmove or 2) a way to distract the doc to protect that player, and leave other players open for NK (like Tsuki mentioned)

..many options *nods*

Thane, I can understand why you might find this suspicious though going right to a VOTE without asking questions or reading my explanations to others who asked seems a bit off to me as well. I'm town but don't expect you to believe me and I still think you are the most likely suspect on my list. I did promise myself I'd take another look and try to see your side of things but if you still look scummy to me at the end of the day I won't fall for the trick again.

@Thane: You admit this could be a bad town-move but then vote me... Because you see me as a threat from my seeing through most of your shenanigans and actions towards you on day one or or do you actually see me as scum?

Halia denied claiming a role then accuses AJ of fishing for an answer, could be directing suspicion to AJ if scum or possibly onto something if town.

No, I'm not, but that sounds like role fishing to me AJ

BFG is offering some new insights and opinions which lowers her to the Neutral, leaning town.

Tsuki came across very aggressively when I tried to offer additional opinions on their claims... Slight rise from that.

Halia seems to be pointing fingers at AJ who is either doing a great job at playing innocent or has made it on her list.

Halia took a while to answer questions other players have asked with no explination as to why.

Thane was sick yesterday and today so not a lot of posts to pull from but what I do see seems to have a slightly more town vibe... Could be covering for the fingers pointing at him but my suspicion on him is slightly lower for today.

Out of time for now, if there is time later I will try to get some more feels and finish up the last few pages of but for now Halia has moved up slightly and Thane is still in the danger zone so have to go with one of them...

VOTE THANE

Archived