A WHEEL OF TIME COMMUNITY

The Fear.

Reyoru

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Afraid I've never seen Dr. Who!

I knew you were going to say that.

Medical Students obviously work too hard ... and Geek Medical Students should not forget their Geekness.

maybe you can catch up after exams.

We'll see. 

I didn't much like the look of Sherlock till a friend forced me to sit down at watch it. Quite liked it.

I'll try to keep an open mind.

Cops - An American Television staple that shows various individuals, from the lower end of the social and intellectual spectrums, interacting with

law enforcement officers in the day-to-day actions that the job entails.

Cops: Skyrim - a parody. based on a video game.

Someone explain the basic premise of Dr. Who?

Um... Wibbly Wobbly Timey Whimey... :wink:

The Doctor is a renegade Time Lord: an eccentric, highly-intelligent scientist from a distant planet. He travels through time and space in the TARDIS, a curious device, larger on the inside than on the outside, which was designed to change its appearance to suit its surroundings. Unfortunately, the Doctor's TARDIS seems to be broken, and always appears as a blue British police box. The Doctor has a soft spot for the planet Earth, and often visits there, either to save it from various alien threats or to whisk a choice few inhabitants away to the distant parts of the galaxy to help him fight evil there. The Doctor has many foes, including Daleks (led by Davros), and The Master, another renegade Time Lord. Time Lord biology enables them to regenerate their bodies, and so both the Doctor and the Master appear to evolve over the years...

Archived